Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk allergy help with protein intake & eating

Diesilxxx

My body doesn’t agree with milk just wondered if anyone knows how to drink protein shakes or get protein without using milk like can I add it to oats ??
Tried using water in a protein shake but it tasted horrible tbh , just started gym again but I know I know I need protein it’s just finding the best way to get enough of it , thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

great question!

1. you don't need shakes to get protein
2. you don't need as much protein as the meatheads and supp companies tell you

with the knowledge i have now given you now you can stop stressing.

and here is the best part you will love. i've been doing this for 25 fucking years and in that time I have drank MAYBE 3 or 4 protein shakes. and I am still alive! crazy huh?

Thanks for the reply dude ! How else would you recommend getting protein ?? I really need some coaching I think lol I’m bulking at the minute now trying to work out how to cut when the time comes...so I just eat less calories & eat clean ?? Thanks again dude

i eat vegan protein powder mixed with oats as my first meal every day. I do not drink milk. On the rare occasion that I do drink it as a shake i use water instead of milk. There are tons of pea or rice protein supplements out there now that have zero lactose, whey, etc... i suggest trying to get past eating for taste or pleasure. If you want the results, let that be the part you enjoy. Food is fuel and a tool we use to have the body we want

My body doesn’t agree with milk just wondered if anyone knows how to drink protein shakes or get protein without using milk like can I add it to oats ??
Tried using water in a protein shake but it tasted horrible tbh , just started gym again but I know I know I need protein it’s just finding the best way to get enough of it , thanks

Why don't buy lactose free milk?
Have you tried these other milk options like almond/cashew/rice milk etc?

Use a vegan protein powder and vegan milk alternatives like almond milk, coconut milk etc.

I ended up getting protein works non dairy / lactose protein powder gonna try it with soya milk today but half with water mixing with oats sounds good as first meal sounds like a decent way to start intakes for the day , also what’s people’s views on sugar in oats / tea / coffee is a no no or is some sugar ok , god I sound like I know nothing lol but you guys seems to have the right ideas & advice I’m gonna try use it as much as I can & hopefully results are better than previous attempts...thanks again

Top Bottom