Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military fat guy

dominikdo

hey guys I am in the military overseas in a small country in the middle of the desert. I am almost 40% body fat and over 300 lb. I eat in a military chow hall and the food here is horrible, it's all fried food and cheap. We do have access to some things like fish and vegetables, fruit, and salads. I've basically ballooned over the past year I need help getting down and weight

40% bodyfat? maybe you didnt measure correctly
better you start fasting at least 20 hours per day and low carb it, you'll drop the fat
add some supplements before food like n2slin

hey guys I am in the military overseas in a small country in the middle of the desert. I am almost 40% body fat and over 300 lb. I eat in a military chow hall and the food here is horrible, it's all fried food and cheap. We do have access to some things like fish and vegetables, fruit, and salads. I've basically ballooned over the past year I need help getting down and weight

So access the good stuff. Eat less of the bad stuff. Do more exercise.

Consider intermittent fasting, start 16 hours no food, just drinks-water,tea,coffee but no sugar and during 8 hour period food, but only meat and veggies. Later move up to 20/4

stay away from the fried food

Top Bottom