Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

military diet vs. 6-8 meals

moosnorris

Hey what is the truth behind which diet would be best for bodybuilding if you were to compare the standard military diet strategy vs. Eating 6-8 meals a day rich piana style or how about taking things a step further and doing 10 meals a day if 2 of those meals are shakes and 8 are real food. Anyone try these strategies and how did it work for you?

I would try 10 meals per day then 1 meal per day shock your body do both.

the top level bodybuilders take in a lot of drugs, steroids, hgh, and insulin. so they are going to want to eat frequently throughout the day to take advantage of those insulin spikes to grow

normal joes though you aren't using all that shit nor do you have those genetics, so i always recommend eating in a window as nature intended. the way our stomachs are structured isn't for grazing all day on food. we are supposed to eat in a window only

I’ve had success with 5 meals a day with 2 being shakes and the other 3 with high protein/carbs

It really depends on the individual. No way I could ever get even 6 meals per day into me. I just can't eat that much food. Do what works best for you and your goals.

Hey what is the truth behind which diet would be best for bodybuilding if you were to compare the standard military diet strategy vs. Eating 6-8 meals a day rich piana style or how about taking things a step further and doing 10 meals a day if 2 of those meals are shakes and 8 are real food. Anyone try these strategies and how did it work for you?

Like Steve said, for guys taking a ton of juice and other drugs, it makes sense to eat a lot of small meals spread through the day. For us regular guys on a tiny cycle just trying to look good without dedicating 50% of our time and energy into this then time-restricted feeding and fasting is the very best solution.

Big Fasting Episode
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Client Stories
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-354 -client-stories-and-common-steroid-questions/

Top Bottom