Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

military diet

Marlongeorgiu

Hi all, I would like to know if this diet can be followed for a long term, My sister did it for 3 days and she lost 2 kilos
and without exercising, some people say as soon as you switch to a different diet you gain the weight you lost right back I
wonder if it's true or not.
thanks bros.

Hi all, I would like to know if this diet can be followed for a long term, My sister did it for 3 days and she lost 2 kilos
and without exercising, some people say as soon as you switch to a different diet you gain the weight you lost right back I
wonder if it's true or not.
thanks bros.

Has she gained the weight back - there's your answer.

the body always will revert to homeostasis. if you have been around 200 pounds for the last 10 years and then try a diet where you restrict calories and lose 15 pounds, then go back to a normal sustainable diet then guess what will happen? yeah you will go right back to 200 pounds.

to break that you have to change up your lifestyle and approach to food. that is why i recommend fasting protocols. it will work and throw your body off that homeostasis. in my opinion it is the absolute best way to do it. read my Ebook in my signature and i show you different strategies

Diets don't work because they aren't sustainable. You need to think long term and develop a healthy eating lifestyle.

Most people actually gain MORE weight after they stop following the diet then the originally lost

Top Bottom