Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mediterranean diet

Germonisgif

Hi bros, I have been looking for a good diet in nutrition websites and the mediterranean diet ranks as No. 1, is it really that good and that effective? I'm looking to lose about 10-15 pounds but I have zero knowledge about nutrition, thank you.

mobster brings up a good point ALSO a big one to remember is our dairy industry here is not the same as in europe.. our cows are not the same, our standards are awful. so eating cheese or milk or yogurt here is not going to be healthy like it would eating it there

if you've ever visisted europe you would notice their cheese tastes NOTHIng like ours for a reason.. that is why health food stores have european cheese imported and people pay more for it

so med diet is healthy, but watch what you eat.. my family is med and they make the food, but if they use poor ingredients it just isnt' the same.

Any diet will work if you are in a calorific deficit on a consistent basis. If it sounds like a diet you will enjoy then go for it. The key is to stick to the deficit every single day.

This is the simplest advice I can give you - don't eat food you can't pronounce. Base your diet around whole single ingredient foods, watch your calorie intake and try to be physically active every day. That's it. That's health in a nut shell. It's really not as complicated as people make it out to be.

Top Bottom