Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mediterranean Cooking

vixenbabe

Classy Skank
Damn, the food is almost as good as the men....(wink)

Tuscan Tomato Soup

2 T. Olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 leek, finely chopped
2 garlic clovs- chopped
1-1/2 lbs. ripe plum tomatoes
1 3/4 cups chicken stock
2 t. tomato paste
Pepper to taste
1/2 ciabatta loaf- french bread if you do not have a Greek deli around your town.
12 basil leaves
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onion, leek and garlic. Cover over low heat until soft.

Put 'maters in a bowl. Cover w/ boiling water and leave for 1 minute. Pour off water and cover 'maters with cold water. Leave for 1 minute. Peel 'maters abd chop roughly. Add to saucepan. Stir in chicken broth. 'mater paste, pepper. You may add a bit of sugar as well(sugar brings out the flavor of the 'maters more). Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.

Just before serving, break bread into bite size pieces . Stir basil into soup and ladle the soup over broken up bread pieces. Drizzle with a tad bit of Olive Oil.

ENJOY!

I wish I had some other means to cook rather than a microwave and a george foreman grill.

Mediteranean men do it for you huh? I happen to know one.
<-------

THANK YOU JEN! YUM YUM! How sweet of you to share the link..Thanks again sweetness!

Rex....Yep. Gabrielle loves dark, exotic Greek men! I had a boyfriend in high school who taught me to love all things Greek. I'm still friends with Kosmo's mom as a matter of fact. Call Kosomo and his wife often too. Great loves change,but never die! I still "love" him- many levels of love, right?

vixenbabe said:
Rex....Yep. Gabrielle loves dark, exotic Greek men! I had a boyfriend in high school who taught me to love all things Greek. I'm still friends with Kosmo's mom as a matter of fact. Call Kosomo and his wife often too. Great loves change,but never die! I still "love" him- many levels of love, right?

How about a dark, olive complected, Southern Italian instead? Sure there are many levels of love. I love puppies, Cuban cigars, and Sinatra. None however on the level of the women who give me a shot.

vixenbabe said:
Know what's even better than dark, exotic men?.......EASY ONE'S! lol

Sweetheart, then I'm you're man...though easy only to the one who holds my heart... :heart: A cold, callous, heartless, prick to most everyone else.

Top Bottom