Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which meats do you avoid?

Human meat...
No but seriously, basically all kinds of marinaded, processed and super high fat stuff.

i mean why do you need to 'try to stay away' from things? just do it

on what planet is a hot dog better than a nice fatty steak?
or are turkey cold cuts better than actual turkey breast on thanksgiving?

the best thing you can do with meats are learn to cook them yourself. restaurants bring in frozen meat, drench their foods with hydrogenated oils so they stay preserved and have more flavor. it is why people are addicted to fast food, it isn't that the food is any good. a chicken sub from subway has 24 ingredients in it! an actual chicken breast has 1 ingredient which is chicken breast.. why do restaurants do this? the simple answer is to save money.

so learn to cook your own food and learn how to properly food prep. i am a big advocate of cooking your food with coconut oil. it is healthy

When cutting, I remove bacon.
I never eat sausages, Franks. The reason being is that they're made from leftovers from everything else.

I like chicken hearts, I live in Asia, but they're high in cholesterol and should remove them.

French fries and alcohol this is not so bad if you respect quantity but much addictive than crack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom