Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meats best for bulking?

JamesCampion86

[FONT=&quot]Are they any good protein for bulk up ? cause my big brother , he a meat cutter and he can bring home , red meat, hambuger meat, and cow kidney, chicken liver. I know red meat is good, but im not sure on hambuger meat, and cow kidney, chicken liver. just wonder I can eat it all the time ? thanks.[/FONT]

Hamburger meat is generally fattier and made from less ideal cuts. Whole cuts of red meat should be good in moderation, but try to eat things like chicken breast and fish as well.

^^^What he said. But if a person has a hard time gaining weight, I generally tell them to eat anything, just as long as they are getting enough protein and cals in. If it tastes good to you and makes it easier to eat more, eat what works, I always say

Whiskey

A lot of folks talk about "proteins". Getting enough protein. Ok, but what kind of protein? Fish, chicken, beef, and whatever kind of animal you eat all have different forms/quantities of proteins. Eat meat, yes, but make sure you're also getting the full range of your amino acids your body needs. Which include BCAAs. Proteins are made up of amino acids. The building blocks of life. Get all your aminos and you'll get all the protein your body will need to rebuild itself.

Top Bottom