Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat protein

peterquellay

[FONT=&quot]In addition to the other LEAN protein sources, can red meat be included in my diet? I plan on making a beef stew once a week, full of veggies and lean steak and will have 5-6 servings of it. Is lean red meat ok on a cut once a day or every 2 days? Should I cut it down because of the calories?[/FONT]

grassfed beef is excellent unless you have some sort of gut issue where you have difficulty digesting it

it is actually the healthiest dry meat you can consume today

the truth is the healthiest meats are not dry though. it is the organs of animals and the collagen. both things americans get literally ZERO of. i highly recommend making home made bone broth at home for that reason

[FONT=&quot]In addition to the other LEAN protein sources, can red meat be included in my diet? I plan on making a beef stew once a week, full of veggies and lean steak and will have 5-6 servings of it. Is lean red meat ok on a cut once a day or every 2 days? Should I cut it down because of the calories?[/FONT]
Yep perfectly fine. I have it a few times a week

Top Bottom