x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Meat only diet Joe Rogan

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Meat only diet Joe Rogan within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I listened to roganís podcast and heís currently feeling and looking amazing solely on a carnivore diet. What is the consensus on here? Literally nothing but animal meats, fish and dairy thats it. Not veggies not fruit nothing! Sounds super unhealthy in my mind. What do you guys think ????

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Meat only diet Joe Rogan

I listened to roganís podcast and heís currently feeling and looking amazing solely on a carnivore diet. What is the consensus on here? Literally nothing but animal meats, fish and dairy thats it. Not veggies not fruit nothing!

Sounds super unhealthy in my mind. What do you guys think ????

Re: Meat only diet Joe Rogan

I'd suspect there will be long term issues. For example hows he getting his vitamin c in?

he isn't following it long term, it is just a month experiment #1

#2 as humans we are the ultimate SCAVENGERS. this means our ancestors looked for ANYTHING we could eat. if we could only find meat then guess what? we ate meat. if we could only find fruit ? then we ate fruit.

#3 there were no freezers or fridges until the 1900's. our ancestors used salt/spices to preserve what they could, or they would smoke their meat (jerky) to make it last. but even those tactics did not really come around until the Roman age. before that you were lucky enough to get an animal you ate whatever you could and then that was it. you couldn't stick it in the fridge and reheat it the next day

the key is never stick to the same diet nonstop. there are seasons for a reason in nature. also every animal fasts from food here and there. even your own dogs/cats at home do it just by instinct.

the problem is you can literally walk into the supermarket and buy WHATEVER YOU WANT year round. and that itself is not natural
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    he isn't following it long term, it is just a month experiment #1

#2 as humans we are the ultimate SCAVENGERS. this means our ancestors looked for ANYTHING we could eat. if we could only find meat then guess what? we ate meat. if we could only find fruit ? then we ate fruit.

#3 there were no freezers or fridges until the 1900's. our ancestors used salt/spices to preserve what they could, or they would smoke their meat (jerky) to make it last. but even those tactics did not really come around until the Roman age. before that you were lucky enough to get an animal you ate whatever you could and then that was it. you couldn't stick it in the fridge and reheat it the next day

the key is never stick to the same diet nonstop. there are seasons for a reason in nature. also every animal fasts from food here and there. even your own dogs/cats at home do it just by instinct.

the problem is you can literally walk into the supermarket and buy WHATEVER YOU WANT year round. and that itself is not natural

100% facts here no doubt!

So all meat diets will generally lean you out, because it is energetically expensive to digest, and is too energetically expensive to convert excess to a storable form (body fat). As you said though, staying on such a diet indefinitely has very real short and long term complications, ranging from nutritional deficiencies, to cardiovascular disease, and worse.

Quote Quote posted by alliehague View Post
    I listened to roganís podcast and heís currently feeling and looking amazing solely on a carnivore diet. What is the consensus on here? Literally nothing but animal meats, fish and dairy thats it. Not veggies not fruit nothing!

Sounds super unhealthy in my mind. What do you guys think ????
    Short term it can work great for muscle retention while leaning out. Hes missing micronutrients but short term who cares?
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I don't pay much attention to this stuff. I just eat quality food
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.