Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meat only diet and bedridden

hectormiami

Hey guys I am trying the carnivore diet and it isn’t working out right now well for me. Just wanted to update you on what is going on. I decided to up my protein intake ahead of my cycle to get more gains and have been eating nothing but meat for 10 days straight. Well the past 2 days I started getting stomach cramps and kidney pain so my wife rushed me to the hospital and they said I had a blockage from all that meat I ate. The doctor said I should not have followed this diet, what do you guys think happened here?

there is a reason human beings do not live in the barren bush because the only food they have access to is dry red meat

we are jungle species, we should be consuming wet foods. just eating meat is not smart at all.

what happened was simple. you weren't getting any fiber and were also severely dehydrated. you should always eat a balanced diet and this carnivore bullshit diet i see out there is stupid because the only way you can even attempt it is with bone broth, bone marrow, and organs/skin. you would not be able to consume just the muscle part of the animal. those guys pushing this absurd diet are putting peoples lives in danger. you actually came close to dying

Hey guys I am trying the carnivore diet and it isn’t working out right now well for me. Just wanted to update you on what is going on. I decided to up my protein intake ahead of my cycle to get more gains and have been eating nothing but meat for 10 days straight. Well the past 2 days I started getting stomach cramps and kidney pain so my wife rushed me to the hospital and they said I had a blockage from all that meat I ate. The doctor said I should not have followed this diet, what do you guys think happened here?

You ate only meat - that's what happened.

My guess is that you were likely eating way too much food. I think the carnivore diet has some benefits when used properly but you can't just shove meat down your throat all day long.

you need to be giving your body the nutrients and minerals it needs that not only meat and provide

Top Bottom