Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which meat has most protein?

it really isn't important to eat meat that is protein dense. there is more to building muscle than just eating loads of protein

don't buy into the bullshit that you have to eat a ton of protein. my protein intake is much lower than 99% of this board and i'm not trying to be egotistical but i probably look better than 95% of guys on here .. it isn't protein, it is much more

it really isn't important to eat meat that is protein dense. there is more to building muscle than just eating loads of protein

don't buy into the bullshit that you have to eat a ton of protein. my protein intake is much lower than 99% of this board and i'm not trying to be egotistical but i probably look better than 95% of guys on here .. it isn't protein, it is much more

Interesting
What isit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting
What isit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy.. I have been lifting weights for over 20 years CONSISTENTLY. I lift efficiently in the gym, most guys in the gym are there when i get there and STILL THERE when i leave even though i also stretch a lot and do yoga after my weight training. people jerk off for 90 minutes at the gym to get away, i go there to get shit done. it is like taking your car to a mechanic and them taking the whole day to finish it because they are out back drinking beer and jacking each other off. put that shit up and do the work and get the customer out fast.

i know how to eat for my goals. I eat in a deficit just about everyday. this is a huge mistake most guys make.. unless you are underweight why would you eat in a surplus? makes no sense.. they think that eating more food will translate to more muscle, when it will actually translate into fat.

we will talk about this topic on RAW podcast wednesday

Makes no difference really. I would stick with lean meats most times though. Grass fed beef is also good but not something you want to eat 4-5 times per week. Don't forget eggs as a great protein source.

Lean white fish has the most protein per calorie.

Fish like sole, cod, pollock etc. is pretty much fat free and pure protein.

Top Bottom