Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal prep delivery

LahAbam

I was talking to a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a year and he really changed his physique. He credits it to a lot of working out but also a meal delivery prep company that delivers food straight to his house. The one he suggested to me is really expensive and I can't afford it. Is there another one that is Affordable that you guys can suggest for me

dont use meal prep delivery stuff better cook your own food
cook your own food every sunday 1 time per week

I was talking to a buddy of mine I haven't seen in a year and he really changed his physique. He credits it to a lot of working out but also a meal delivery prep company that delivers food straight to his house. The one he suggested to me is really expensive and I can't afford it. Is there another one that is Affordable that you guys can suggest for me

No

But feel free to look them up yourself

Cook your own food, this way you know exactly what is in it, make sure you get 2 gr. of protein per lbs of weight daily(if you are 100 lbs, you take 200 gr. of protein)

They are extremely popular right now since people were afraid to leave their houses for the last 2 years, lol. They are definitely expensive but can be a good option since you can only eat what you get delivered. Assuming you get rid of the junk food you have on hand.

Top Bottom