Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

me and my gym (pic) /diet progress

Enock

Its summer So I don't want to bulk (though I could obviously use it lol). Since I don't want to tread circles on a maintenance diet and I'm still not happy with my bf% anyway I'm going cutting.

Heres my current condition (taken yesterday). I'm post again next saturday. I'm eating heavy on the weekends higher carb and protein and going low carb (though no ludicrously so) on the weekdays. Its not a CKD I won't be hitting ketosis.

On top of that I'm trying to improve my week bench, training my max since I can still make CNS improvements even if I can't make any mass gains.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=907568&uid=591203

Theres my gym ect... There an ab stick (which I think is useless) that I call the spider kill'in stick. You know you gym is 3rd rate when you've got one of those (place is infested all over the cieling theres spiders)

My other lifts are decent so I will only track my bench which I've been told is really weak last max was 260.

can do 225 for 6
or 235 for 3 (thought that should be at least 4 mabe a bad day?
gonna do 245 today hopefully I'll do better. Doing that add 10Ibs every week thing as you get closer to maxing.

great job man nice cuts good size! whats your height and weight

Thanks 6ft6,

I'm fairly tall aswell I'm 6'3" Though those 3 inches make a helluva alot of difference.

I'm only weighing in at a 180ibs.

I went from weighing 188 sunday that after adjusting from bulking (peeked at 192) to 180 that saturday I took the pic 8ibs of whatever in just one week!. Because I had plans to hit up the beach with some girls and panic dieted god damn the things u end up doing for them lol. Lost alot of strength unfortunatly. mabe its just the low cal business and I didn't lose as much as i think hopefully thats the case but i still know i lost some can't lose that fast without repurcutions.

curious i've seen your before and after diet pics did you pick up strength along the way or is it just an illusion because of the btter cuts?

If you lost 8 lbs in a week chances are majority of it was water...
I really doubt you could have lost much muscle over the course of a week. I really don't thnk you need to cut up very much man.. You're already pretty damn lean.
My 2 pennies
Ryan

Top Bottom