Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mcdonalds

yip44

What would you guys eat at mcdonalds ? What are the healthier options available even though I am sure there are not alot. But if you HAD to eat it for breakfast or lunch what would you order?

I'd rather go without - like starve. I've eaten their maybe 2x in the last 15 years. If I HAVE to I go to Burger King. And even then I'm more likely to have a bacon roll and a cup of coffee from a road side stall (we have them up on some scenic routes here- all licensed). Ones 1900 feet up, heck of a view, and the guys been there 20 years. Go where all the local taxis or bikers go - it'll be clean, tasty and cheap

Get a salad and throw the dressing out. Add on grilled chicken breast or hamburger patties without the bun. Have a bag of sliced apples for dessert.

You can eat healthy anywhere if you order right...

There is no point eating there at all. You could buy a head of lettuce and enough veggies for a bunch of salads rather than purchase 1 of theirs.

Top Bottom