Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mayonnaise?

DanielBishop

Mr. X.... in a post, you recommended a recipe where you mix boiled egg whites with mayonnaise etc. And I asked if mayo had sugar? And now I can't find that post....

.... but when I get off the CKD and go onto just a clean eating diet, mayo would be very handy to give some flavour to boiled eggs whites, and especially tuna.

But isn't it full of sugar?

Mr. X replied to a question like this in a post of mine, I'm pretty sure he said about 1gram per tbsp.

...but I thought the label listed no sugar, but I think I'd go with Mr. X's advice just to be safe if for nothing else than he's probably right.

"real" mayo = only egg (yolk) and oil
nothing else

industrial mayo can contain a bit of sugar

i always thought mayo had hydronated oils but i looked at the label and it was not! how do the oils stay together if they don't add a hydrogen atom to it

prophet said:
i always thought mayo had hydronated oils but i looked at the label and it was not! how do the oils stay together if they don't add a hydrogen atom to it

PRESERVATIVES !

like sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, calcium disodium EDTA,....

Mr. X.... in a post, you recommended a recipe where you mix boiled egg whites with mayonnaise etc. And I asked if mayo had sugar? And now I can't find that post....
Yes, there are carbs, but very minimal; about 1-2 carbs (tops) per tbsp.

.... but when I get off the CKD and go onto just a clean eating diet, mayo would be very handy to give some flavour to boiled eggs whites, and especially tuna.
But isn't it full of sugar?
It's not full of sugar, if you get off CKD then pick yourself up "healthy mayo" like Canola oil based mayo. Do the same thing (deviled eggs) for your daily EFA content. Just makes sure you count those calories

Mr.X

Top Bottom