x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Mass Recovery drinks

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Mass Recovery drinks within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: immediately following my workout i drink a Mass Recovery drink. 380 calories, 30g of whey, 65g of carbs. What are people's opinions on this drink? Also about 2 hours later (now 2am, i workout at night) I try to eat a decent meal before I go to bed. Is it bad to be eating this late even though you should eat a meal 2 hours post workout?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Mass Recovery drinks

immediately following my workout i drink a Mass Recovery drink. 380 calories, 30g of whey, 65g of carbs. What are people's opinions on this drink?

Also about 2 hours later (now 2am, i workout at night) I try to eat a decent meal before I go to bed. Is it bad to be eating this late even though you should eat a meal 2 hours post workout?

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things
    don't wait 2 hours before a "real" meal
    30min-1h after workout is fine for your meal
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Mutant
    only drink that if you are bulking

Pro Bodybuilder
    the Mass Recovery drink is fine to take post workout whether cutting or bulking or maintaining. most post workout drinks that are properly formulated have a 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein.

like Anthrax stated I would not wait 2 hours to eat a meal of real food. you should be getting that down with in a 1-1.5(max) hours after finishing the post workout drink.

post workout nutrition is the first step and most important step to replenishing muscle glycogen and ATP stores as well as muscle rebuilding/repair.