Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass builder vs. Real food

Wilcarb

I wanted to ask a question about diet strategies. I can buy a big tub of mass builder which contains 1500 calories per serving for example and use that twice a day and get my calories I need to grow muscle or I can spend like 10X that money on real food and get the same calories. Since it is only about calories when it comes to gaining wouldn’t that work?

If you want to bulk, a mass builder is a good way to go. 1 scoop adds 500-600 calories, it's a good start and add extra protein.

I wanted to ask a question about diet strategies. I can buy a big tub of mass builder which contains 1500 calories per serving for example and use that twice a day and get my calories I need to grow muscle or I can spend like 10X that money on real food and get the same calories. Since it is only about calories when it comes to gaining wouldn’t that work?

Mass builder powders can work if you are looking for a fast way to get a bunch of calories in. But if you are truly just after calories you can have a lot of fun and enjoyment pounding on the food like there is no tomorrow.

I would opt for just using real cheap foods instead of a supplement for just bulking on massive amounts of calories.

For example:

Make a milkshake with whole milk, ice cream, peanut butter, and bananas. That's cheap and packs great calories with some protein and fats too.

Lather your foods in coconut oil, it will add more calories and won't mess up the taste.

Pasta of any kind with lots of meats and cheese.

Again you are adding a lot of calories from carbs and sugars while at the same time adding some good fats and protein.

If you ever find yourself needed to force feed calories here is a great lean way to getting in calories:

In the blender put in white rice, grilled chicken breast, and either bone broth or chicken broth. Blend that shit and drink it. Great source of calories!

For more tips on all things bodybuilding please check out our podcast:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom