Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark

molnii

Hey,does anybody knows what was his diet looked like while he was a Calvin Klein model?Was he natural or took somethin?

dude, are you fucking serious?

seen him on his tv show?

he sure did go downhill in a hurry, didn't he! face, hair, body.....some of us peak early in life.

sorry for the stupid question...but that's the look what I go for.
I wanna be a fitness model not a bodybuilder.

Dial_tone said:
He was like 19.....he probably didn't do a damn thing to look like that.
Shut up and train...looking like any kind of model is largely genetic anyway.

are you serious?

i agree with shut up and train, but looking like any kind of model is not genetics -- genetics is being able to be a freak like ronnie -- that takes genestics...it takes proper training/eating (*MAYBE*some drugs) to be a fitness model. genetics may play a role in your facial features and what not, but don't think he was asking how to diet to achieve that

as for the answer to the orginal question...train right and eat right ... those guys all have very low BF

i think there needs to be a stickey "How to eat and train to become a model" :p

iamcdn said:

are you serious?

i agree with shut up and train, but looking like any kind of model is not genetics -- genetics is being able to be a freak like ronnie -- that takes genestics...it takes proper training/eating (*MAYBE*some drugs) to be a fitness model. genetics may play a role in your facial features and what not, but don't think he was asking how to diet to achieve that

as for the answer to the orginal question...train right and eat right ... those guys all have very low BF

i think there needs to be a stickey "How to eat and train to become a model" :p

Genetics dictate how your body responds to diet and excercise. Doesn't matter if you're a freak or poster boy. For some people, all the workouts in the world won't get them in some nut sack magazine. Others look outstanding with not a lot of work.

Gotta do the best you can with what you have.

gymtime said:

Genetics dictate how your body responds to diet and excercise. Doesn't matter if you're a freak or poster boy. For some people, all the workouts in the world won't get them in some nut sack magazine. Others look outstanding with not a lot of work.

Gotta do the best you can with what you have.

i think proper training/nutrition/ drugs can get you almost any kind of look you are after, JMHO (you need dedication, determination etc. as well)

Top Bottom