Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Managing Xmas time

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Xmas lasts only 1 week a year
But during this single week you can screw up 3 months of dieting

So, on the one hand you only live once, and chocolate truffles are damn good
but, on the other, you've not eaten those crappy low carb meals for weeks to fuck everything in a few days....

Could you enjoy binging ?
Or would you enjoy even more to be able to resist the temptation ?

How the hell are you going to handle this Xmas period ?

Anthrax said:

I'm doing the ANPB diet during the holidays. I'm bringing jars of ANPB in my pockets to all of my relatives house and sitting with a spoon and a jar at the dinner table while they all feast on turkey and sweet potatoes... because of course, we all know sitting with a jar of ANPB is much better than giving in to the feast. Besides, why not give your relatives even more reason to think you're insane?

I'm just kidding by the way...

I would think it would depend....

Anthrax are you cutting or something? You said weeks of hard dieting....If I had gone through a month or 2 hard dieting to reach a goal then hell no I wouldn't pig. But unless you have a contest or something coming up who diets down in the winter time?

I'm bulking so I'll probably just eat. Usually I can get keep the protein intake high and get full before I squeeze down too much mashed potatoes and other shit :)

ChewYxRage said:
I would think it would depend....

Anthrax are you cutting or something? You said weeks of hard dieting....If I had gone through a month or 2 hard dieting to reach a goal then hell no I wouldn't pig. But unless you have a contest or something coming up who diets down in the winter time?

I'm bulking so I'll probably just eat. Usually I can get keep the protein intake high and get full before I squeeze down too much mashed potatoes and other shit :)

Hopefully I'm not cutting (BTW cutting in winter is a real pain in the ass)

But I'm not so much interested by those love handles ...

So, I'll indulge 1 or 2 cheat meals and that's all

and the feeling that you've "survived" this delicate week thanks to your willpower and determination is even better

Anthrax said:
Xmas lasts only 1 week a year
But during this single week you can screw up 3 months of dieting

So, on the one hand you only live once, and chocolate truffles are damn good
but, on the other, you've not eaten those crappy low carb meals for weeks to fuck everything in a few days....

Could you enjoy binging ?
Or would you enjoy even more to be able to resist the temptation ?

It seems like there is always a party or birthday party or holiday every week, you just have to say enough is enough

Top Bottom