Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making a salad good

coock

What are the best ways to make a salad where the body can digest it well. I Notice when I have salads from restaurants my stomach hurts after words like it's having a difficult time digesting. Do you think that's from the salad dressing or do you think it's from one of the ingredients and how do I make my own salad or it doesn't hurt my stomach

What are the best ways to make a salad where the body can digest it well. I Notice when I have salads from restaurants my stomach hurts after words like it's having a difficult time digesting. Do you think that's from the salad dressing or do you think it's from one of the ingredients and how do I make my own salad or it doesn't hurt my stomach
I eat a lot of salads . I shred my lettuce seems to help alot with digestion . Also squeeze some lemon juice over it . I really don't eat dressings much but that's probably where your problem is .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

if you want to make a good salad use apple cider vinegar and olive oil with some nuts tastes great to me

never consume salad dressings, that is a huge scam and its so awful for you

rather you can make your own dressings with raw apple cider vinegar etc.

also certain greens are hard to digest. the rougher the green the more hard to digest, kale and large spinach are culprits. stick with romaine, green lettuce and baby spinach instead

I've never had stomach issues from salad or veggies so not sure. I would think the higher fibre foods could be worse on the gut though.

Most likely it is from bad salad dressing, make your own at home, using olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Top Bottom