Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making a healthy sandwich

924sdevil

I am Italian and sandwiches are very important to us. I grew up working at a deli and we had the best ingredients ever. Unfortunately our store got shut down as the large companies took over our town and put us out of business. All their ingredients are horrible and not fresh. I was wondering where do you guys get your sandwiches from and how do you make them where they're healthy

I am Italian and sandwiches are very important to us. I grew up working at a deli and we had the best ingredients ever. Unfortunately our store got shut down as the large companies took over our town and put us out of business. All their ingredients are horrible and not fresh. I was wondering where do you guys get your sandwiches from and how do you make them where they're healthy
Home. go to an Italian market and get whatever you want so you can make whatever type of sandwich you desire.
Fresh ingredients, veggies, etc. Ezpz.
Even whatever type of bread you would like.

i like to make a good sandwich but no bread, lettuce wrap is nice
add some beef veggies and tomatoes

Thought process: MAKE. YOUR. OWN

bro sandwiches are for poosies, real men eat steaks plain and medium rare

if you cook steak well done in texas you get automatic hanging and dragged through street

Bring back hanging for making stuff up!!

Top Bottom