Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

making a change... PLEASE HELP!

rez

making a change... PLEASE HELP!

please help...
ive decided to train twice a day. am cardio 1 hr - no eating prior.
pm weights plus 30mins (low intensity)cardio.
as stated previously im cutting (trying w GREAT difficulty). If the training is at 6pm what can I eat before and do I have to have carbs after if its so late at night?

Well,

I would advise you to use 4-5g of BCAAs before your morning cardio. You could use a 25-30g whey shake instead but the BCAAs are a better idea. The 30 min cardio session after the weights is overkill. Forget it. Just train with lower weights, higher volume an limited rest between sets, 30-90 secs.

Yes save your carbs for post workout. No need to chug down a 100g carb drink, though. Split your "workout" meal into two. 20-25g of whey with 30g of carbs X 2 before and after for example.

Well,

I would advise you to use 4-5g of BCAAs before your morning cardio. You could use a 25-30g whey shake instead but the BCAAs are a better idea. The 30 min cardio session after the weights is overkill. Forget it. Just train with lower weights, higher volume an limited rest between sets, 30-90 secs.

Why BCAA's and not dipeptides or tripeptides?

BCAA's are very anti-catabolic, almost drug-like IMO. The only problem is that they are not legal for sale here in Canada so it can get very expensive.

BCAA? IMO...sorry for sounding like an amature, but please explain.. and those dosesages are they suitable for a female?

Branched chained amino acids. Basically, they are high quality amino acids(protein). They are valine, leucine and isoleucine. They are found in whey but the isolated form is much more potent. I would cut the doses in half if your a female.

I agree with BCAAs

L-Glutamine is also good dor its anticatabolic properties

Rez - aren't you 5'7" and 107#?

Correct me if I am wrong, but what is it that you are trying to cut? If memory serves me correctly you have like NO LEAN MASS....

Please tell me that you are NOT serious.

Gurl, you are going to end up dead. It pains me to see women do this to themselves.

If I am incorrect about your stats, I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE.

u dont understand..

i know im not fat! i just want to be tonned - ie not muscle woman, just nice lean definition..my arms and legs dont look very tonned.
when i got my bf% tested i was carrying most of it in my tricepts, which have always been a prob area for me. I just want those areas to look 'tighter'. I may not weigh alot..but who cares about how much u weigh when it doesnt look how you want it to look in the mirror

Re: u dont understand..

rez said:
i know im not fat! i just want to be tonned - ie not muscle woman,

YOU ARE VOID of testosterone..... YOU CAN NOT LOOK LIKE A "MUSCLE WOMAN" by "accident". You would have to work VERY HARD for a VERY LONG TIME and VERY PURPOSELY MANIPULATE YOUR DIET AND TRAINING REGIMINE TO ACCOMPLISH THAT LOOK.

rez said:
I may not weigh alot..but who cares about how much u weigh when it doesnt look how you want it to look in the mirror [/B]

....Because how much you weigh (ie lean body mass) HAS A DIRECT CORRELATION to how you LOOK!

You are a girl - you're body WILL not look harder or more "toned" unless you have enough lean body mass to fill out your skin - PERIOD. Unless you have enough muscle to EFFECTIVELY BURN that little bit of fat you will UNDOUBTEDLY be FOREVER CHASING YOUR TAIL. Because you do NOT have testosterone to support your muscle mass your body will BREAK IT DOWN AND USE IT FOR ENERGYBEFOREIT USES THE FAT THAT YOU HAVE!!!!!

I used to weigh under 100#.... smaller than a size double ZERO. I am 5' 3 1/2". No, I was not starving and overexcersizing. I had serious GI problems which prevented me from eating. You could SEE MY FREAKING BONES... but I STILL HAD CELLULITE POURING DOWN THE BACKS OF MY FLABBY, SKINNY THIGHS.

Is this a little clearer for you?

I don't mean to rag on you REZ, but it is obvious to me that you ARE NOT LISTENING to what people who are knowledgeable about these things are saying. You just want to hear the "magic secret" to looking a certain way..... THERE IS NO MAGIC and THERE IS NO SECRET. YOU MUST BUILD SOME LEAN MASS BEFORE YOU CAN CUT - IT DOES NOT WORK THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!! How do I know this? Because I, myself, LIVED IT and WAISTED NEARLY THREE YEARS OF HARD WORK!

The facts have been presented and many people are trying to help you.... what you choose to do with this information is UP TO YOU!

Top Bottom