Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintaining after CKD

iced earth

I was wondering if anyone can give me a safe diet that I could follow daily as my everyday diet for the rest of my life which would keep the fat off and muscle on ( as well as promote muscle growth ). I know that you can't live on a CKD diet forever.

I'm still on The CKD diet and I measure with Keto Sticks and noticed that if I drink 1 medium, double cream, double sugar coffee per day I still stay in Ketosis according to the sticks,. Should I stop? Are the sticks lying?

Thanks everyone.
PS. This site rocks!!!:D

my trainer believes in 3 days straight under 70g carbs then 2 days carbs between 200-300g and repeat-eat alot of protein- around 290g per day

60 % carbs 30% protein 10 % fat at every meal. Carbs should be low gi complex except for right after workout then eat high gi and a little protein. like 80g dextrose and 25g whey. If you want a more detailed description go to www.musclenow.com and order this program and it is the only dieting advice you will ever need.

40 protein, 40 carbs, 20 fat.

Don't fuck around with that. That's the foundation of a good healthy bodybuilding diet. Don't go higher or lower on carbs if you are just trying to "maintain" ... just chill at 40,40,20. Adjust your calories according to your goals , but keep the 40,40,20 to maintain.

Good luck.
I would avoid the sugar in the coffee, but fuck that's weird how you are still in ketosis. Keep up tha good work on the ckd

about the coffee and keto stix. Ketostix are iffy as all get out, you can be in keto and they not show positive, mainly because you have to have extra ketones that get dumped into your urine to show so they are very touchy. So if they say your in, chances are good your in, and coffee is so so good keep it ya lucky punk :fro: thatst he one thing I miss during ckd is Cappuccino. That and peanut butter. I would be SO happy and willing to pay a high price for carb free pb or cappuccino... oh well, thats what dnp is for hehehe :)

About mainting, figure out your bmr (base metabolic rate) which is how many calories your body needs to stay put. After your ckd ends run your bm -10% for a week or two, if you keep loosing, or maintain go up to your normal cals per day. Mainting is a question of not going over your bmr, not any magic formula. Eat smart calorie wise not ratio wise. Don't go and get stupid and eat all fat or all sugar, especially together, but eat healthy. Subway subs are good, grilled chicken sand. the healthy options at most fast food places. Occasionally splurge to stay sane, and diet if you need to.

The truth of the matter is:
Body for Life is probably the easiest program to follow through out the days to follow. It's easy and pretty comfortable.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom