Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad at myself for cheating on diet

lucamod

I was just thinking about how mad I get every time I cheat on my diet. Do you guys ever go through this and beat yourself up when you have a bad day and ending up pigging out on things you know you shouldn't be eating. I will eat good for a few days and have a really bad day and eat really bad things. I was wondering if you give me any psychological pointers on how to overcome this up and down psychological feelings I have towards food

People cheat because food is full of chemicals, they become addicted
you gotta control yourself

I used to have that happen to me a lot. i would eat something like pizza and then feel like absolute shit after and wonder wtf i just did. now I just don't eat crap food because my body doesn't feel good after. once you eat clean foods you won't crave the shit foods

Just remember how bad you want your dream physique and how those crap foods are going to hinder your progress towards it.

You have to avoid cheat meals/days for a while. Once you are consistent for a couple weeks, your palate will change and you will no longer crave shit food. Try fasting too which can help level blood sugar. That gets rid of the severe cravings from blood sugar spiking and dropping.

Top Bottom