Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

macros on yams and or sweet potatoes...?

DZLS

i'm gonna start adding these into my diet...

also if i prebake these things, will they be ok to toss in the microwave later...?

or will they taste like shit...?

they taste fine micro'd afterwards. i do it all the time. its good if you bake like 5 of them, add some splenda brown sugar, crushed raw walnuts, and blend in a lil 2% milk.

I think you can get away with JUST microwaving them... as long as you poke some holes in it with a fork, they come out pretty good.

yes, make sure you poke holes in them or they will explode. on my microwave with a medium size yam, it takes about 7 min to cook.

DZLS said:
i'm gonna start adding these into my diet...

also if i prebake these things, will they be ok to toss in the microwave later...?

or will they taste like shit...?
It will probably be a little over cooked and may shrivel a little but unless the 'tato is bad to begin with, it should taste ok.

Macros from Fit day... Sorry about the accuracy...

Sweetpotato, baked, peel eaten, fat not added in cooking
Serving:
Amount Per 6 oz, raw, yields
Calories 169.85
Calories from Fat 1.33

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0.148g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.0335g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0654g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00488g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 366.1mg 15%
Potassium 545.01mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 39.85g 13%
Dietary Fiber 5.59g 22%

Tried to do my calorie King one as well, but it is just not cooperating ...
Protein 3.13g

I always cook them in the micro and then throw them in the fridge. I eat them cold. They tast better that way. I also like my oatmeal cold. Yes, I'm strange... ;)

ya know what, people think im weird bc i like oatmeal better cold. its awsome with the splenda brown sugar. if you couldnt tell, i like the splenda brown sugar.

jmt24 said:
ya know what, people think im weird bc i like oatmeal better cold. its awsome with the splenda brown sugar. if you couldnt tell, i like the splenda brown sugar.

LOL! I hear ya bro. Unfortunately brown sugar and fat loss don't mix.

Top Bottom