Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac N' Cheese healthy?

busters8

I've been eating Mac N'Cheese since I was a kid, it was very popular growing up in the hood in New Jersey and all of us would make it and I would get all my friends over. The box only cost like $2 so all us poor kids could enjoy it without breaking the bank. Anyway with the pandemic I bought up like 20 packs of it, is this something that is moderately healthy or not?

fake pasta and fake cheese that is heavily processed. that is why a pack can sit on the shelf for years and still be good. there is no need right now to eat this sort of stuff. there is plenty of good quality whole foods out there with all the restaurants shuttered.

i love mac and cheese but i like the fancy casserole kind you put in the oven... mmmmm yummy

to answer you question no it's not healthy but i have a feeling you knew that already

healthy ? absolutely not lol.

okay in moderation? sure why not if your not strict

Definitely not healthy, but if you're just treating yourself to it occasionally, that should be fine. I have a soft spot for it too, although given the option, I will go for homemade every time.

Top Bottom