Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

georgie24

i know needsize is a big fan of mac-n-cheese i would like to hear you guys thoughts on this.

mods please leave this here as it pertains to buiding muscle. the diet board is full of too much squaking and splitting hairs :)

If you're looking to increase your calories the easy way, try using half and half or light cream in your protein shakes. It's hella easy and makes them taste better too. MAC and cheese is allright but if you like the route of carbs and fat combo you can also do a serving of rice and tilapia, and a tablespoon or 2 of hemp oil on the rice. Same effect and much healthier.

A calorie is a calorie, but by eating Mac+Cheese, you're getting a lot less bang for your buck than eating some Oats+Flax Seed Oil.

Looks good for the cals. But i look at more then just the calories. I like to see the fat, carb and protein source. I am most specifics about my fats, i want only Omega 3/6/9's. It's VERY important to our health, ESPECIALLY when ASing. But i see what you're saying with this, mac and cheese is a little getto IMO, but hey if you like it, it looks good on paper.

off topic, but my morning shake is badass.... 2 cups milk, 5 eggs (2 whole 3 white), 1 cup of oats, 2 splenda's. mix em up and chug it down!

I know there are a lot of people that disagree with it as a bulking choice, but considering its cheap, easy, high carbs, low fat, I've never understood the arguement. Plus, with a can of tuna, or 1/2 container of cottage cheese(this actually tastes good in it, especially in the white cheddar stuff), you have over 40 grams of protein per serving as well

Top Bottom