Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

Just for the record, I think John Basedow has the ideal physique. This is what I aspire too. I know I have a bit too much muscle so here is my game plan to look like him in 20 weeks:

1) snort a line of coke prior to lifting and reduce all of my weights in the gym by 50-75%, and do nothign but high rep sets with 20-30 seconds between sets.
2) snort a line of coke, then do an hour on the eliptical trainer every day
3) go on a zero carb, low fat diet. I'm going to live on tuna, grilled chicken and celery.
4) use 100 mcg of t3 every day
5) snort an extra line of coke just to be safe

My dream will be realized in a few months guys...

wnt2bBeast said:
dont forget that amazing hair piece he has..it looks so natural :chomp:

I left that out because that part is just unobtainable for us regular mortals. But you are right... it just looks soooooooo real.

The reason I get into "posting pics" all the time is because idiots constantly feel the need to criticize my physique despite the fact they're too embarrassed to post their own pics. You would think by now they would learn but they never do. lol

JKurz1 said:
NJ - why start a comotion about pics on every thread? Shit is old.....you're a skinny, lean, dude who has worked hard to get there....even if it does mean "looking like the average joe" Question - can people tell you work out when you are fully clothed? Than in their minds, you're avg. just like them. No one realizes how hard it is to stay lean and ripped, but then again, no one realize how hard it is to be big, massive and strong, yet not another fat ass.....

Let bygons be.......too each his own......pic videos or none, who really cares?

BodyByFinaplix said:
nice edit lol

ive never seen this guy in the training forum ever..i guess he just sticks here in the diet forum..keep up that basedow look..

anytime you wannna learn how to lift feel free to pm me..
im done arguing but i will say this once my low back is 100% i plan on posting a squat vid i will be glad to email it to you..then you can post your anorexic pics..then we can all be happy because your a shredded string bean...

you win..youre so much better than me

:rolleyes:

6 packs are impressive. A lean semi-muscled physique looks good, but in street clothes you can barely tell they lift. It's definitley not a WOAW, that's an obvious lifter kinda thing.

I respect a lean physique and all the diet restrictions that go with it, but a big strong looking physique with some chub is more impressive and a big muscular physique is the most impressive.

I see alot of guys in the gym that have 6 packs and have "some" muscle. I see a "few" guys that are big and strong that have some chub. I rarely see a big, strong and muscular physique walking around although the big strong guys could definitely be that way in the future with a well planned and executed diet. The same cannot be said for the smaller guys with the 6 pack.

I almost had a 6 pack at 10% BF, but I only weighed 156lbs in the Navy. If I had lifted I might have weighed 165lbs.

What do you see more, 6 packs or +315lbs benches? 6 packs or +500lbs squats. 6 packs or +500 deadlifts. 6 packs or 100's DB's for seated press?

A 6 pack is definitely easier to acquire and takes less time than it takes to get big enough and strong enough to lift those kind of poundages or greater. I'd rather bench 450, squat 750, deadlift 700 and big numbers in all the assistance lifts and have possibly +20% BF because I know once I cut up I'm still gonna be BIG and strong "with" a 6 pack, and alot bigger and stronger than the guys that always worry about having a 6 pack.

A 6 pack is cool, but without alot of muscle and strength to go with it, it's not that impressive imo.

You also have a big mouth for someone too ashamed to post their pics (oh, I fogot your "I'm bulking excuse"). lol Let me ask you something: Why bother even working out if you're too embarassed to take off your shirt? If you go to the beach do you wear a sign saying "Warning, I'm bulking." ;) I never said I'm better than you only that I look better than you. lol

wnt2bBeast said:
nice edit lol

ive never seen this guy in the training forum ever..i guess he just sticks here in the diet forum..keep up that basedow look..

anytime you wannna learn how to lift feel free to pm me..
im done arguing but i will say this once my low back is 100% i plan on posting a squat vid i will be glad to email it to you..then you can post your anorexic pics..then we can all be happy because your a shredded string bean...

you win..youre so much better than me

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom