Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

JKurz1 said:
I wouldnt go around telling people that bro....dude is a complete fragggggggggg

Why can't I say he's on "swole" meaning, jokingly of course, that he is a huge mass monster? In Harvard chat it would read, "John Basedow has an incredible amount of lean muscle mass".........so, you can see it's a joke. :)

I didn't mean he was on one of SwoleCat's Programs.........is that what you thought? LOL...........I don't have a program called "SWOLE"..............

About JB's sexuality (I believe you meant to type "fag" aka gay/homosexual), it's great that you know he's gay, as I had no idea.

It's hard for me to judge from the 3 advertisements I've seen that are making him an insane amount of money, while people type about him being a fag.

~SC~

~SC~ said:
I didn't mean he was on one of SwoleCat's Programs.........is that what you thought? LOL...........I don't have a program called "SWOLE"..............

~SC~

so it's a secret..........
please send me info on how I can get in on the new "SWOLE" program I don't care what it costs
thanks-bran

Bran987 said:
so it's a secret..........
please send me info on how I can get in on the new "SWOLE" program I don't care what it costs
thanks-bran

LMFAO!!!!!!!! :artist:

~SC~

JKurz1 said:
You got any pics bro?
no pics..dont plan on posting any either..i may post a squat video though as it seems the low back is recovering pretty good..

NJ our physiques are the complete opposite would ronnie show up at the O in mid season shape? im on an extended bulking phase and dont plan on cutting any time soon..what would pics prove? im not some little punk kid im 30 and dont post on these boards to call people out and then back out..i post what i have been through and what has given me results..diet is defnitely not my forte..as im sure you can tell from my posts your bf is lower than mine so again what would pics prove..these are my stats
5'10 245 15%

This isn't exactly a "Mr. O" pic showing. lol No, you don't post to "call people out" but you also don't mind telling others they have an easily attainable, average build that anyone who diets and does a little cardio can achieve. lol

When you insult someone else's physique then you damn well better be willing to post pics of your own or expect to be called on it (at least by me). It's all good though, I predicted you wouldn't and just like all the others before you, I predicted correctly. ;)

wnt2bBeast said:
NJ our physiques are the complete opposite would ronnie show up at the O in mid season shape? im on an extended bulking phase and dont plan on cutting any time soon..what would pics prove? im not some little punk kid im 30 and dont post on these boards to call people out and then back out..i post what i have been through and what has given me results..diet is defnitely not my forte..as im sure you can tell from my posts your bf is lower than mine so again what would pics prove..these are my stats
5'10 245 15%

NJRipped said:
This isn't exactly a "Mr. O" pic showing. lol No, you don't post to "call people out" but you also don't mind telling others they have an easily attainable, average build that anyone who diets and does a little cardio can achieve. lol

When you insult someone else's physique then you damn well better be willing to post pics of your own or expect to be called on it (at least by me). It's all good though, I predicted you wouldn't and just like all the others before you, I predicted correctly. ;)

when did i insult your physique? you should try bulking its not really as easy as you think..if you are at your ideal physique than fine dont put someone down or think they are lazy because they have some excess fat on them..

you want a comp lets see who can squat more!!!!

i got a question for you? i dont know what your bf is right now lets say its 6-8? what's your goal and what do you do next?

When did you insult my physique - are you joking? Did you read my post (or any of your own for that matter)?

Let me try to break it down for you. If you posted your pic on Elite and someone said your physique was that of an "average guy" that "went on a diet and did some cardio", would you take that as an insult after all of your work (please note that that words in quotes are yours).

As far as your contest. First, how the hell are we going to see who can squat more on the internet. lol You won't even post a pic, now you're going to post a video. Second, I don't care at all about strength just as you couldn't care less about having excess fat.

What is my goal - that's a good question. To stay exactly where I am all year 'round. Before my diet I did the whole "bulk" thing justifying being fat to grow. That's over and won't ever be back. I'd rather look good all the time than maybe that one time per year when I de-bulked. lol

QUOTE=wnt2bBeast]when did i insult your physique? you should try bulking its not really as easy as you think..if you are at your ideal physique than fine dont put someone down or think they are lazy because they have some excess fat on them..

you want a comp lets see who can squat more!!!!

i got a question for you? i dont know what your bf is right now lets say its 6-8? what's your goal and what do you do next?[/QUOTE]

so you are happy with the amount of muscle you have on your frame right now? if you are thats fine...see i am not happy with the amount of muscle i have which is why i see no point trying to get ripped..when that day comes i plan on shedding the excess fat/water and maintaining a lower bf..

I really am not trying to insult you but do you think you have above average musculature? again im looking at your avi and you look good..but do you think your in the same league as say galaxy or needsize? they are above average..to get their they didnt spend all their time cutting or worrying if they lose their abs..

you care nothing about strength so you care nothing about making gains from your workout? again you must be happy with the amount of muscle you have and that is totally fine..but some of us want to be bigger..

I'm pretty ripped now. Am I content? Hell no. I was once 30lbs heavier and a hell of a lot stronger, but chunky as well.......I'm in search of the happy median......

NJ - why start a comotion about pics on every thread? Shit is old.....you're a skinny, lean, dude who has worked hard to get there....even if it does mean "looking like the average joe" Question - can people tell you work out when you are fully clothed? Than in their minds, you're avg. just like them. No one realizes how hard it is to stay lean and ripped, but then again, no one realize how hard it is to be big, massive and strong, yet not another fat ass.....

Let bygons be.......too each his own......pic videos or none, who really cares?

im planning on posting a video for the training board..not because of NJ..and the reason being is vids from guys like NS and tweakle motivate me..As far as pics go i hate my pic being taken i have very few pics of me even with my family..and im not vain enough to stand in front of a mirror and snap pics of my physique..proof to me is a 2k total..some day ill get there ;)

Top Bottom