Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

also not everyones ideal physique is john basedow..to grow you will put on some fat..ive said it before, "ANYONE" can get ripped to absolute shreds in 5 months with dedication/diet/cardio..yet almost no one can build a monster in 5 months..if you want to remain sub 200 with washboard abs and squat 185 and hang with the cardio bunnies thats cool..me ill be in the back of the gym with chalk all over me :chomp:

wnt2bBeast said:
i knew he had some secret ingredient lol

LOL, it's all of his "invigorating power-yoga moves!!!!!!!!"

U know those add tons of mass! :D

~SC~

The same is true with bodybuilders. "ANYONE" could build up their physique so that they could enter BB contests if they were dedicated to their training/diet and were juiced to the gills. The point is very few people have the dedication to either become ripped or huge. Most just choose to remain fat.

wnt2bBeast said:
also not everyones ideal physique is john basedow..to grow you will put on some fat..ive said it before, "ANYONE" can get ripped to absolute shreds in 5 months with dedication/diet/cardio..yet almost no one can build a monster in 5 months..if you want to remain sub 200 with washboard abs and squat 185 and hang with the cardio bunnies thats cool..me ill be in the back of the gym with chalk all over me :chomp:

wnt2bBeast said:

;) Much MUCH harder to be 250 and ripped than it is to be there at 170lbs...........just look around the gym.............you got the fat slobs......you got the skinny twigs...............and you got the in-between'ers......

im not small but i dont think im huge either..i love food (eggs,steak, chicken i like em all)..i find it VERY difficult to keep eating to get big..i eat 10-15 egg whites every morning and sometimes again at nite..juice aint the answer bro..its just merely one of the tools to get you there..

again its a matter of what ones ideal physique should be..being ripped at 170> thats basically an average guy with average strength who went on a diet and did some cardio..nothing wrong with that if thats your goal

wnt2bBeast said:
im not small but i dont think im huge either..i love food (eggs,steak, chicken i like em all)..i find it VERY difficult to keep eating to get big..i eat 10-15 egg whites every morning and sometimes again at nite..juice aint the answer bro..its just merely one of the tools to get you there..

again its a matter of what ones ideal physique should be..being ripped at 170> thats basically an average guy with average strength who went on a diet and did some cardio..nothing wrong with that if thats your goal
You got any pics bro?

As I say to everyone who says I have an "average," "easily attainable," "skinny," "all you need is cardio" physique: let's each post some new pics to compare to one another. The response is inevitably "ok, in a few months." lol But I'll ask again wnt2bBeast, are you up for it? One die I'll die of a heart attack when someone finally agrees and actually posts some verified pics. ;)

Signed
Just your average physique

wnt2bBeast said:

Top Bottom