Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

needsize said:
trust me, I'm not genetically gifted, not when it comes to gaining mass
there is a piece of the equation that I probably should have explained, I'm on meds for brutal acid reflux, and it causes bad stomach bloating on most days. Which makes it very difficult to eat as I am still painfully bloated from the last meal when its time to eat again. So eating enough calories clean is almost impossible for me, but the less "clean" foods tend to be more calorie dense, which means I can actually fit enough calories in my stomach

You on nexium needsize? I just got prescribed that shit the other day.. havnt filled it yet because i dont want to fuck with my body...

I started adding a cup of lactose free skim milk first thing in the morning, cut out diet pop COMPLETELY, cut out coffee and pop a couple calcium magnesium at some point in the day... heart burn has been reduced a fair ammount in only 2 days.

drbones2 said:
You on nexium needsize? I just got prescribed that shit the other day.. havnt filled it yet because i dont want to fuck with my body...

I started adding a cup of lactose free skim milk first thing in the morning, cut out diet pop COMPLETELY, cut out coffee and pop a couple calcium magnesium at some point in the day... heart burn has been reduced a fair ammount in only 2 days.

I have cut my coffee consumption to half a pot in the morning now. I rarely drink pop anymore. Feels much better on my gut now. Take enzymes to help break down your food. This helps greatly.

http://www.thevitaminshoppe.com/browse/sku_detail.jhtml;$sessionid$PMD4FI1PGPBG4CQUAOWSM4QKCQB1AGXK?SkuID=4121

I like M&C also, but if I am going to cheat it will definitely be with pizza. I was wondering what kind of pizza would be the best to eat? I have to try and stay somewhat healthy.

I don't currently have any cheat meals, but that's making it a little hard on the wife. She is constantly wanting to have pizza or Taco Bell.

Jor-El said:
I like M&C also, but if I am going to cheat it will definitely be with pizza. I was wondering what kind of pizza would be the best to eat? I have to try and stay somewhat healthy.

I don't currently have any cheat meals, but that's making it a little hard on the wife. She is constantly wanting to have pizza or Taco Bell.

Shit bor thats easy, thin crust bbq chicken!!!!

Lowest said:
Oh and mac and cheese with some ground beef in it is one of my all-time favs!

hey buddy if you had thought of this 50 years ago you coulda been a billionaire

it's called hamburger helper

i think you guys are suffering from analisys paralisys (sp) there are alot of obsessive dieters here thats why i posted this in anabolic section. you people need medication.

" rolled oats" lmfao!!!

I'm totally fine med-free, I just gave my professional opinion.

What people do w/it, who knows, and who cares. :)

~SC~

This is the perfect example as to why I come to these boards for entertainment purposes only - many were close to agreeing that mac & cheese was a good addition to ones diet. lol Next everyone will be saying, "hey, I heard Arnold smoked cigarettes. Since Arnold was in great shape then it must be true that cigarettes can help you get into better shape." :)

Georgie
Maybe some of us are a little obsessive about our diets. Then again, some of us aren't too embarrassed to post our pics. lol Nice avatar by the way. I wonder what he has in store for you next. ;)

georgie24 said:
i think you guys are suffering from analisys paralisys (sp) there are alot of obsessive dieters here thats why i posted this in anabolic section. you people need medication.

" rolled oats" lmfao!!!

Well, the mac and cheese dinner I eat post workout as I prepare it(no butter and 1/4C skim milk) has the following macro breakdown. 35g P 150g CHO 5g F when I add my protein shake it raises the protein by 50g. This has worked great as a postworkout meal and it lets me feel like I'm getting away with something.

NJRipped said:
Georgie
Maybe some of us are a little obsessive about our diets. Then again, some of us aren't too embarrassed to post our pics. lol Nice avatar by the way. I wonder what he has in store for you next. ;)

I'm not obsessive about my diet, and sure am not afraid to post pics

Top Bottom