Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

~SC~ said:
Yes they eat clean w/a cheat meal 1 to 2 times per week.

There are plently of Kcals in clean food. Clean food has the same macros available as does junk food. :)

~SC~

There's PLENTY of ways to eat cleanly and get 4,500-5,000 cals no sweat....

My adivce is to NOT follow what Needsize does........this is nothing against him, as I'm a big supporter, but he;s genetically gifted.............that's the problem........many think what works for one will work for everyone else...

I buy whole wheat macaroni cook it up,mix with tuna,then pour melted cheese on it.

prob not a ton better,but it keeps things tasty,and gives me 2-3 meals with 30g pro each meal,more if I drink milk with it

TheOak01 said:
I buy whole wheat macaroni cook it up,mix with tuna,then pour melted cheese on it.

prob not a ton better,but it keeps things tasty,and gives me 2-3 meals with 30g pro each meal,more if I drink milk with it
and then in the next breath you said how fat you were but didn't care........so that's the trade-off......

ya Im not worried about being lean,so I guess Im not one to ask,aslong as I am sub20% and dont have a gut Im happy,abs mean fuck all to me

needsize said:
SC, you work with some big ass bodybuilders, just out of curiousity, do the guys you work with eat clean when trying to add mass? I have tried it, and there simply arent enough calories in "clean" food for me to add any weight to my frame

??? I can eat 7000 cals of clean food without feeling over-stuffed.

trust me, I'm not genetically gifted, not when it comes to gaining mass
there is a piece of the equation that I probably should have explained, I'm on meds for brutal acid reflux, and it causes bad stomach bloating on most days. Which makes it very difficult to eat as I am still painfully bloated from the last meal when its time to eat again. So eating enough calories clean is almost impossible for me, but the less "clean" foods tend to be more calorie dense, which means I can actually fit enough calories in my stomach

You know your acid reflux may be due to not hainvg enough acid in your stomach and you anti-acid meds may actually be making it worse. I know you can help by drinking a table spoon or 2 of vinegar before eating to raise the stomach acidity. This really works for some.

damn I was reallly rooting halfway through this thread I thought we actually had a chance of being allowed to eat M&C

until SC showed up :(

Bran987 said:
damn I was reallly rooting halfway through this thread I thought we actually had a chance of being allowed to eat M&C

until SC showed up :(

LOL........

U can have it bro, just have to use it as a cheat food, or prepare it according to your dietary approach.

~SC~

Top Bottom