Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mac & cheese for bulking

GhettoStudMuffin said:
6 packs are impressive. A lean semi-muscled physique looks good, but in street clothes you can barely tell they lift. It's definitley not a WOAW, that's an obvious lifter kinda thing.

I respect a lean physique and all the diet restrictions that go with it, but a big strong looking physique with some chub is more impressive and a big muscular physique is the most impressive.

I see alot of guys in the gym that have 6 packs and have "some" muscle. I see a "few" guys that are big and strong that have some chub. I rarely see a big, strong and muscular physique walking around although the big strong guys could definitely be that way in the future with a well planned and executed diet. The same cannot be said for the smaller guys with the 6 pack.

I almost had a 6 pack at 10% BF, but I only weighed 156lbs in the Navy. If I had lifted I might have weighed 165lbs.

What do you see more, 6 packs or +315lbs benches? 6 packs or +500lbs squats. 6 packs or +500 deadlifts. 6 packs or 100's DB's for seated press?

A 6 pack is definitely easier to acquire and takes less time than it takes to get big enough and strong enough to lift those kind of poundages or greater. I'd rather bench 450, squat 750, deadlift 700 and big numbers in all the assistance lifts and have possibly +20% BF because I know once I cut up I'm still gonna be BIG and strong "with" a 6 pack, and alot bigger and stronger than the guys that always worry about having a 6 pack.

A 6 pack is cool, but without alot of muscle and strength to go with it, it's not that impressive imo.
thanks for echoing my thoughts, HOWEVER, 20% is over the edge...........when I say bulk, I mean around 12% MAX..........over 15% in my opinion is FAT and we tend to use the "bulking" excuse to leisurely.......I have little respect for the 20%bf dude who benches 350, esp. in the 240-250lb range.....

JKurz1 said:
Alright internet muscles.....enough before this gets ugly............
lol

who said i was afraid to take my shirt off? if you read what i wrote you would know that i dont like my pic taken..this is something that has affected me since i was a kid..and fyi i was a skinny kid up until 13 when i sprouted a lot earleier than most kids..

I work out because i enjoy it..i like training my lifts..for me strength=size..i bet you dont squat?

JKurz1 said:
thanks for echoing my thoughts, HOWEVER, 20% is over the edge...........when I say bulk, I mean around 12% MAX..........over 15% in my opinion is FAT and we tend to use the "bulking" excuse to leisurely.......I have little respect for the 20%bf dude who benches 350, esp. in the 240-250lb range.....
whocares6.jpg

LOL Bro, you had me rolling on the floor with that excuse. I never heard of someone being camera shy about having a body (not face) pic being taken - well, except maybe Rosanne. lol Stick with the "I don't have a digital cam" excuse - it's old but still quite effective for these boards. Why don't we just end this and agree to disagree - you're only getting in deeper. ;)

wnt2bBeast said:
lol

who said i was afraid to take my shirt off? if you read what i wrote you would know that i dont like my pic taken..this is something that has affected me since i was a kid..and fyi i was a skinny kid up until 13 when i sprouted a lot earleier than most kids..

I work out because i enjoy it..i like training my lifts..for me strength=size..i bet you dont squat?

NJRipped said:
LOL Bro, you had me rolling on the floor with that excuse. I never heard of someone being camera shy about having a body (not face) pic being taken - well, except maybe Rosanne. lol Stick with the "I don't have a digital cam" excuse - it's old but still quite effective for these boards. Why don't we just end this and agree to disagree - you're only getting in deeper. ;)
glad i can make you laugh..im not sure why you want my pic so bad..im not gay..i like women..i really dont have a dig cam..my brother does though..

i tell you what you stick here in diet land ill stick to training..
you still havent answered my question if you squat or not

NJRipped said:

I don't have a digital cam, but that is fine, BBF's Loch Ness Monster Web Cam Pics are famous on EF now.

My girlfriend will buy a cable for her digital cam soon, so that I can actually upload the picture to my computer.

In any event, I'm in the middle on this one. I'm strong with a considerable amount of size (yes, more than in my avatar), but I'm sure as hell no 20% bf. I believe in clean bulking, and keeping a log of what one eats. At present I'm 5'9" 231 lbs with visable abes. In the past I've benched 455 for 3, deadlifted 615 for a single, 22 plate hack squats to parrallel for 6, 150 lbs strict barbell curls for 5 etc.

My advice:
NJRipped: nice abs but you need to lift heavy and put on some size. As "Bubba" Colman once said, "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilding but nobody wants to lift no heavy weights."

15%+ bf guys on this thread: get your fat ass on a diet... who cares how big and strong you are if your ass looks like 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum??? Come on, get with the program and clean your sloppy ass diets up.

Thank you, that is all for now.

15%+ bf guys on this thread: get your fat ass on a diet... who cares how big and strong you are if your ass looks like 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum??? Come on, get with the program and clean your sloppy ass diets up.

That's all that needs to be said............

Oh, and NJ to get his ass under the squat rack and away from the cardio bunnies....

Top Bottom