Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M i l k

Ectospective

What are people’s thoughts on milk for weight gain.... and lots of it!!
I could drink milk alllllll day..
I am in a bulking phase so I could easily do 1500kcal a day just in milk..
I know it’s fatty but isit generally safe to consume a lot of milk 🥛

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so many milk haters. some saying its unnatural. meant for baby cows. idk. i love milk. it works great for adding protein bulking. i usually have whole milk, low fat milk, and skim milk on hand to match the macros of my day or meal.

so many milk haters. some saying its unnatural. meant for baby cows. idk. i love milk. it works great for adding protein bulking. i usually have whole milk, low fat milk, and skim milk on hand to match the macros of my day or meal.

Yes I feeel you bruva great for protein and calories how much do u drink a day when bulking

just depends my appetite, but i can easily fit in a few pints.

i think the concerns of others is hormones etc. i think now so many good organic sources that drinking alot can be very “safe”

The main issues are most can't do what you can. If you must use skimmed (low fat)

Ahh so here we go... what are the
“ concerns “ of whole milk compared to skimmed milk.. I can handle high volumes of milk and I want to bulk so would whole milk make more sense
Cheers mate

consider me a milk hater

same goes for almond, soy, hemp, etc. all milk is not good for you. the milk alertnatives are processed. real milk is pasteurized, inflammatory, and full of hormones

what is the mechanism by which it is inflammatory in your knowledge. ive read all kinds of things.

Top Bottom