Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M i l k

I wouldn't give commercial milk from a grocery store to my worst enemy. It's full of antibiotics and it's taken from sick and abused animals.

Raw milk given from pasture raised dairy cattle...well that's a different story.

Take me food wise. Not only has food changed as I got older. There's way more glucose syrup in ready meals than before. However, my ability to digest some foods has altered a LOT. When I did a LOT more physical work than I do now I could handle milk easily. Now, not so much. Spicy food I've NEVER been able to handle and, worse of all, I can't do milk or dark chocolate. Or, at least, very little. I can do the white stuff but that's it.

no dark chocolate!!?? my sincere condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant you supplement with bacteria cultures from yogurt, kefir, tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut, natto, etc? or are u saying the bacteria has to match the food somehow?
what other common foods do you consider inflammatory cuz i have off and on food allergies (strange i know, they didnt even show up on allergy screening til i was 35) n milk is one of the least troublesome foods for me anecdotally. almonds, garlic, pepper, barley, bananas, cherries. etc. way worse. my stomach feels best on a keto type diet but unsustainable of course.

yes but you shouldn't have to supplement with cultures man. you shouldn't be eating dead foods like i said in the first place. there is no reason for a healthy person to need to consume cultures. people who need them have abused their stomachs for years

as far as what foods are most inflammatory.. ALL FOOD IS INFLAMMATORY believe it or not. don't eat for 24 hours and you will notice your stomach goes flat. and then eat and your stomach will bloat up again. the most inflammatory foods are dairy, gluten, meat... the least are watery fruits/veggies.

Take the lactose issue. Steve refers to cows milk not being apt for most bodybuilders. We CAN digest milk but usually as children. You can google the stuff about how blacks (anyone who has an ethnic background originating near the equator) digest milk very badly. The further away your background the better. Even then it's less likely that too many Arctic dwellers are drinking cows milk. It's more likely to be raindeer lol.

Human milk, much like cows milk, changes during the first few months after a baby is born. The ratios and make up change.

Now you can use a product like lactaid. Or try the alternatives. There are milk-like products. I'd like to see a soy being milked lol. Fashionable is camel milk etc.

The so-called chocolate milk diet has been around a LONG time. But it's worth remembering it started before high end lactose free protein powders came on to the market. I'm a BIG fan of protein powders but food still beats it hands down. It's just away more convenient.

All that said - if you DO get on with it fill your boots. Let us know how you get on

I could fill mine, yours and maybe even Steve’s one day 🥛[emoji6]

yes but you shouldn't have to supplement with cultures man. you shouldn't be eating dead foods like i said in the first place. there is no reason for a healthy person to need to consume cultures. people who need them have abused their stomachs for years

as far as what foods are most inflammatory.. ALL FOOD IS INFLAMMATORY believe it or not. don't eat for 24 hours and you will notice your stomach goes flat. and then eat and your stomach will bloat up again. the most inflammatory foods are dairy, gluten, meat... the least are watery fruits/veggies.

im glad to read your response. i feel so great with IF. many tell me this n that, but i truly think its the break from food. every single time i eat almost any type of food, my nose runs like allergies. with the break my digestive system resets. but i tend to do it too often. i think fewer longer ones like 72 hours would be better

im glad to read your response. i feel so great with IF. many tell me this n that, but i truly think its the break from food. every single time i eat almost any type of food, my nose runs like allergies. with the break my digestive system resets. but i tend to do it too often. i think fewer longer ones like 72 hours would be better

your sinuses inflamed because you are allergic to something you are eating. when you don't eat you can actually breathe. again it is inflammation killing us. getting rid of the main inflammatory foods are going to help you.. i bet if you ate gluten or dairy you would flame up right?

you should read my fasting Ebook in my signature, i detail many fasting protocols

inflammation affects us different..some people bloat, some people have a harder time breathing, some people end up with interal diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc. sometimes the inflammation we don't see is the worse .. also unfortunatley steroids are inflammatory in the body, that is an extra good reason to eat healthy as roid users ;)

your sinuses inflamed because you are allergic to something you are eating. when you don't eat you can actually breathe. again it is inflammation killing us. getting rid of the main inflammatory foods are going to help you.. i bet if you ate gluten or dairy you would flame up right?

you should read my fasting Ebook in my signature, i detail many fasting protocols

inflammation affects us different..some people bloat, some people have a harder time breathing, some people end up with interal diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease etc. sometimes the inflammation we don't see is the worse .. also unfortunatley steroids are inflammatory in the body, that is an extra good reason to eat healthy as roid users ;)

i wish it was that easy, literally its just anytime i eat ANYTHING. its not a big bad reaction. its just dining makes my nose run. and i eat a huge variety of different foods; have isolated them thoroughly. i am actually just fine with gluten and milk. my nose is least effected by milk or cheese. most runny nose- garlic. no sinus clog, no asthma. just a slight thin runny nose. i blow my nose at the end of every single meal. my stomach bloats alot. fasting is awesome sonill read your protocol. thanks

i wish it was that easy, literally its just anytime i eat ANYTHING. its not a big bad reaction. its just dining makes my nose run. and i eat a huge variety of different foods; have isolated them thoroughly. i am actually just fine with gluten and milk. my nose is least effected by milk or cheese. most runny nose- garlic. no sinus clog, no asthma. just a slight thin runny nose. i blow my nose at the end of every single meal. my stomach bloats alot. fasting is awesome sonill read your protocol. thanks

hmmm says ebook not available to my device. i suppose cuz im out of country. maybe vpn will work.

Top Bottom