Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M i l k

Ahh so here we go... what are the
“ concerns
“ of whole milk compared to skimmed milk.. I can handle high volumes of milk and I want to bulk so would whole milk make more sense
Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lactose.

what is the mechanism by which it is inflammatory in your knowledge. ive read all kinds of things.

well the big one is that you are drinking something dead with no bacteria.. bacteria is necessary in the stomach to digest food. so that is a big reason why it is inflammatory

next the cows are fed garbage. they aren't pastured eating grass..

next the hormones ..

but even if you drank completely raw milk straight from the cow who was eating grass it still would be inflammatory. it just is something difficult for us to digest, and it isn't just the lactose.. it is the entire makeup of milk. our bodies are not equipped to digest it, we just never evolved drinking cow milk lol. we are humans, not baby cows

the government and dairy industry have spent years spending money to convince us milk is healthy. after all the US does have 22 farm states which depend on people drinking milk. just remember you put something in your body inflammatory it will increase your chances of disease and pain.

well the big one is that you are drinking something dead with no bacteria.. bacteria is necessary in the stomach to digest food. so that is a big reason why it is inflammatory

next the hormones ..

but even if you drank completely raw milk straight from the cow who was eating grass it still would be inflammatory. it just is something difficult for us to digest, and it isn't just the lactose.. it is the entire makeup of milk. our bodies are not equipped to digest it, we just never evolved drinking cow milk lol. we are humans, not baby cows

the government and dairy industry have spent years spending money to convince us milk is healthy. after all the US does have 22 farm states which depend on people drinking milk. just remember you put something in your body inflammatory it will increase your chances of disease and pain.

Not even Siri gave an answer like that bro is it bad that I still want to use milk as weapon to bulk 🥛[emoji14]

next the hormones ..

Does it make a difference I only drink organic whole milk?

Does it make a difference I only drink organic whole milk?

organic milk means nothing man, it is misleading.. just like 'organic eggs' means nothing. or how about 'organic water'.. all eggs and water are organic lol.

the best milk you could drink was like i said above straight from the cow with no pasteurization, but even then it still would be inflammatory in the body.. but atleast it would not be a dead food

the problem is we eat too much dead foods/drinks. the problem with that is we need good bacteria to digest food. that is why so many people have inflammatory diseases from crohns, to diabetes, to cancer, to heart disease etc.

organic milk means nothing man, it is misleading.. just like 'organic eggs' means nothing. or how about 'organic water'.. all eggs and water are organic lol.

the best milk you could drink was like i said above straight from the cow with no pasteurization, but even then it still would be inflammatory in the body.. but atleast it would not be a dead food

the problem is we eat too much dead foods/drinks. the problem with that is we need good bacteria to digest food. that is why so many people have inflammatory diseases from crohns, to diabetes, to cancer, to heart disease etc.

cant you supplement with bacteria cultures from yogurt, kefir, tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut, natto, etc? or are u saying the bacteria has to match the food somehow?
what other common foods do you consider inflammatory cuz i have off and on food allergies (strange i know, they didnt even show up on allergy screening til i was 35) n milk is one of the least troublesome foods for me anecdotally. almonds, garlic, pepper, barley, bananas, cherries. etc. way worse. my stomach feels best on a keto type diet but unsustainable of course.

Take the lactose issue. Steve refers to cows milk not being apt for most bodybuilders. We CAN digest milk but usually as children. You can google the stuff about how blacks (anyone who has an ethnic background originating near the equator) digest milk very badly. The further away your background the better. Even then it's less likely that too many Arctic dwellers are drinking cows milk. It's more likely to be raindeer lol.

Human milk, much like cows milk, changes during the first few months after a baby is born. The ratios and make up change.

Now you can use a product like lactaid. Or try the alternatives. There are milk-like products. I'd like to see a soy being milked lol. Fashionable is camel milk etc.

The so-called chocolate milk diet has been around a LONG time. But it's worth remembering it started before high end lactose free protein powders came on to the market. I'm a BIG fan of protein powders but food still beats it hands down. It's just away more convenient.

All that said - if you DO get on with it fill your boots. Let us know how you get on

cant you supplement with bacteria cultures from yogurt, kefir, tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut, natto, etc? or are u saying the bacteria has to match the food somehow?
what other common foods do you consider inflammatory cuz i have off and on food allergies (strange i know, they didnt even show up on allergy screening til i was 35) n milk is one of the least troublesome foods for me anecdotally. almonds, garlic, pepper, barley, bananas, cherries. etc. way worse. my stomach feels best on a keto type diet but unsustainable of course.

Take me food wise. Not only has food changed as I got older. There's way more glucose syrup in ready meals than before. However, my ability to digest some foods has altered a LOT. When I did a LOT more physical work than I do now I could handle milk easily. Now, not so much. Spicy food I've NEVER been able to handle and, worse of all, I can't do milk or dark chocolate. Or, at least, very little. I can do the white stuff but that's it.

I am the last person to ask as just the thought of milk makes me want to throw up. When I was like 3 years old I drank sour milk and that was it for me. Never again. It is funny too because I am in a community where there are some pretty wealthy dairy farmers. We have some interesting discussions!

Top Bottom