Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lunchtime meal

Sale2wfg

I'm a big fan of Spanish food and I put together something that was really delicious and I was wondering what you thought about it as a lunchtime meal for me. It's a mixture of beans, chicken breast, and rice all mix in a bowl. Not sure what they call this but pretty sure it's a Mexican dish and I calculated the protein as really strong

chicken is a whole protein
beans and rice is a whole protein
that's a good combinations i like it, eat it
but add fats to that meal

chicken is a whole protein
beans and rice is a whole protein
that's a good combinations i like it, eat it
but add fats to that meal

bro i gots some mexican in me. my grand aunt used to cook mexican jumping beans. they jump out of bowl

I'm a big fan of Spanish food and I put together something that was really delicious and I was wondering what you thought about it as a lunchtime meal for me. It's a mixture of beans, chicken breast, and rice all mix in a bowl. Not sure what they call this but pretty sure it's a Mexican dish and I calculated the protein as really strong

For you? I've no idea what the rest of your diet is like

That is a pretty common mixture around the world and definitely a good bodybuilding food. I would add some broccoli or some veggie to it though.

Top Bottom