Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

Peterlumberjack

Plat Hero
Platinum
Not sure if this is where we should be posting this... But its time to start showing a log as per rules of this contest.

What ive got going on is pretty simple. Need to get into the single digit body fat.

Always all natural, at time of pics i was about 235. 5,9

2-3 weeks ago i hit all pr's. 410 flat bench. 550 dead, 725 18inch rack. 500 squat.

Dont need to change too much in regards to the gym. Maybe more supersets, cut out the <6 reps i do every 3 weeks. Decrease rest time. Add fasted cardio. 120-135 hr 30 mins.

My meals have been more or less identical for the passed two weeks.

breakfast
serving of real oat meal, or zoom. mixed with a scoop of protein and aminos (couple times a week add egg whites here, 5white1whole)

2nd breakfast is "the weeks meal" ill explain this below

Lunch
strt protein, and veggies, either 8oz chicken, steak fish or shrimp and salad, broccoli, green beans etc.

1-2 hours before workout
either "the weeks meal" or a protein shake with fruit

immediate post workout
whey with fruit (if hungry i may eat some chicken or tuna now too)

Dinner, 12oz lean meat, either grilled or just tossed in a pan with some seasoning. ( i got an awesome collection of 12 seasonings for christmas, all salt and sugar free) and veggies

before bed if sore, beef isolate shake.Or more chicken

Note: i also enjoy power butter in oatmeal or shakes, except bed time shake now :verygood:

In order to ensure plenty of good food, i tend to cook in bulk 2 days a week. This will consist of a family pack of chicken on the grill and or 2 lbs of shrimp in a pan.

I also make one big meal. Referred to above as "the weeks meal" This week was a turkey soup. 2 turkey breasts back in the oven till 160 degrees, added to a pot and simmered for hours till able to separate from bone and shred. I added 1lb shredded carrot. 3 crowns of broccoli,2 summer squash, half an onion. a bolion cube and 3 small cubed sweet potatoes.

Last week was a chili
2lbs 93percent ground beef, 1 lb ground chicken breast, 1 lb lean ground turkey. Half a white onion, 7 roma tomatoes, 4 jalapenos, 5 cloves garlic, 1 can red beans, 1 large can chili beans in sause, 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, 1 small can of butter beans, 1 can black beans.

macro targets:
2500-2800 cals
280-340 protein
100-140 carbs only simples within an hour of workout before or after

Hey PLJ you got some nice numbers going there bro. Keep posing up here for us plz and good luck bro!

Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

Im very curious as to where everyone else, other than the sponsored logs are. Im also curious as to where/when the pics will be posted and the number of people in the contest.

This week was spot on. all macros, meal timing, rest, supplementation all great. My lifts were very legit considering im in a caloric deficit. NO cravings so far, im really enjoying my food.

this week,
4 fasted cardio sessions, 30minutes. hr 125-140
1 aggressive grappling session. 1hr. spiked hr very high
2 kickboxing sessions, 1 hr. again very exhausting
6 lifting sessions since last saturday, will go today too. hr kept at 120plus for the 50 minute lifts. Recovery good.

For those of you that are curious to my starting point or want to see a picture of a Neanderthal trying to figure out a cell phone camera.....
View attachment 43691

thursday i made some more food, another family pack of chicken on the grille plus 12oz sirloin.

i also put 4 breasts in the crockpot with a large can of kidney beans (drained and rinsed) as well as 3 table spoons high quality chilie powder..extra good

another meal, cooked 6oz of hand trimmed sirloin in a pan, than added 12 eggs, (10white,2whole) and a frozen package of spinach (defrosted/drained).

These plus my protein shakes, 4 slices of whole wheat, 2 servings of oatmeal, 4 bananas, some other veggies and 1lb of salmon brought me through the end of today. 3 servings quinoa pasta were also in there...dont know that i'll buy that again.

fasted cardio again today, kickboxing again tonight.

killer shoulder/arm workout last night. still managed seated military 275 * 5 to the nose. Wont do that again for awhile, (not enough reps).

thanks for following zed

Hey bro, I know your a busy guy but could you post a little more detail as to your workouts? Would appreciate very much dude.

Top Bottom