Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

back width/bis

wide grip pulldown
140 * 15
170 * 15
200 *12
230* 8 30 sec rest between sets

shoulder width reverse grip pulldown
150 * 10
150* 10
150 * 10
150 * 10
30 sec rest between sets

close grip pulldown
170 * 10
170 * 10
170 * 8
30 sec rest between sets

standing strt arm lat pulldown
80 * 12
80 * 12
80 * 12
80 * 12
30 sec rest between sets

seated close grip cable row
140 * 15
150 * 15
160 * 12
170 * 10
30 sec rest between sets
seated shrugs
90lb db * 12
90 * 12
90 * 12
90 * 10
30 sec rest between sets

2 min rest.
Charlie arms drop/super set db on preacher
35Lb db 15/arm flip 25 *10
35db 12/arm flip 25 * 10

strt bar curl
95 * 8
95 * 8
95 * 8

reverse grip strt bar
65 * 10
65 * 10
65 * 10
65 * 10

standing cable above the head curl (like a double bi pose)
40 * 15
50 * 12
50 * 10

modified peak curl on smith
50 lbs on bar
50 * 10
50 * 10
50 * 10

bout an hour

questions i have.

can the relationship between metabolism and testosterone be quantified?

and

can the relationship between protein synthesis and test be quantified?

or is it just as simple as, yea faster and you can use more protein per meal?

trying to dial this in over here.

thanks

Interesting questions. I just read an article on protein synthesis so I'll have to go look and see if test had any part of the article. I'm not sure it did but I'll check! :)

is there a caloric deficit point at which your surely burning a portion of your muscle?

like roxy said, will depend on a lot of factors...
with that said, i have seen a friend of mine start out with fairly decent size and end up looking scrawny by the time he was done cutting... and he was on a pretty good ammount of juice...
i will add genetics play a big role here, and also how long you have been holding the muscle... the longer you've had it will better your chances in keeping it...

like roxy said, will depend on a lot of factors...
with that said, i have seen a friend of mine start out with fairly decent size and end up looking scrawny by the time he was done cutting... and he was on a pretty good ammount of juice...
i will add genetics play a big role here, and also how long you have been holding the muscle... the longer you've had it will better your chances in keeping it...

Good call on the genetics part. I wonder if speed of the cut has anything to do with it as well? So the faster and more drastic the cut, the higher chances of losing some muscle. I've heard many say they use strength in the gym as an initial indication, although that could be impacted just by dropping carbs too.

I think, at the end of the day, it's about paying attention to your body and really keeping track of what works and what doesn't. I've kept a journal over my 3 year transformation, so to speak, and it's amazing to look back and see what helped and when.

i had a great journal that i kept during my climb from 170 to 200.... than someone broke in my house and stole my laptop and i was too dumb to back it up anywhere. I still remember alot of the stuff i learned from it, but i'd love to be able to double check on others.... bastards

i had a great journal that i kept during my climb from 170 to 200.... than someone broke in my house and stole my laptop and i was too dumb to back it up anywhere. I still remember alot of the stuff i learned from it, but i'd love to be able to double check on others.... bastards

I learned that one too...only crashed computer problems. Stupid thieves! lol

Top Bottom