Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

Great transformation, PLJ. So jealous of your size.. how many years have you trained? Cause now I'm going to be super impatient waiting that long to get half as close as looking like you! :)

Looks like the cycle treated you well, hope you have a great recovery. Well done for a great friendly competition.

So did you win???

Changing it to what? How's yer physique doing? and who WON this damn thing anyway? I REALLY wanted to do this the year after... :/

I took 1st. My physique is terrible. Worse than my original start pic by far. Sorry that the competition did not continue it would have been cool to watch as an outsider. I don't know what I would change it to but I hope to continue this log. The principal behind the last one was how much an average joe could change in a short period of time. I'd like to try again with less emphasis on massive change and perhaps more on efficiency. To show that significant change can occur in a short period of time with a repeatable amount of effort/supplements. You with me won?

Cool man... well funny enough... *MY* physique isn't really the greatest at the moment either.. I also took a hiatus.. got in shape.. then got into running and yoga... lol and YEA... lost a LOT of size... Christ... I'm 5'11 sitting at a softish 185 - 190 depending on the time of day... and around 13% bf... Not TERRIBLE.. but not the way it was... I have been training quite a bit there lately.... and think I'm ready to jump back on a cycle Jan 05th... I'll be trying Anadrol for the first time... Dbol has always treated me well... so I'll be hitting up Test/Deca/Drol and lower dose masteron... should be interesting...

Post up some current pics man... I'll do the same.. and we'll see what's up.. :D

Top Bottom