Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

After rereading that, I sound like a baby.... Plastic bag is 12lbs protein. 1lb glutamine, 1 creatine.

Maybe bulk taurine too

I was natural until last week.... 4 years ago i was 170lbs, hard to bench body wt.

so heres my gonna win or get C cups trying cycle

1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
1-10 eq 200mg twice a week
1-4 katanadrol 150mg every day
4-10 provirone 25mg twice a day )
1-10 T-3 dose of 12.5mcg every day move up by 12.5mcg every 3 days till a max of 75mcg and taper back down week 9
2-4 clen 20mcg max dose of 120mcg
6-9 same as above

PCT
10-14 Clomid 25mg every day
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each.
10-16 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( T-3 PCT)
10-14 forged steal full dose every day.
10-14 need2gaurd

derma, forma, phyto, armid on hand

1-14, cycle support, prostate support, rla, ala, multi, glutamine, leucine, taurine

please recommend anything else i should have on hand or consider for pct.

Oh yea, its all as good as it gets. Im running that silky smooth gentlemen's club anabolics

side note, 170 was the smallest ive been since 8th grade. yea, i was that kid. The one full grown in grade school. Been lifting sense 2nd year in highschool. (started with dave tsi)

Zed,

tried to mix it up this week leaving behind some of the principles that got me here. This was done in an effort to be able to burn more calories per workout.

yesterday was chest and chest only.

flat bench (90 sec rest)
stretch 135
wu 225*15
275*12
315*10
335*9

incline bench
10*10 @ 205 target 45 sec rest

Flat fly one minute rest (these were done very slow controlled w/ lots of flexing throughout motion)
60*10
60*10
60*10

super set

Decline cable and dips to failure for 4 sets
probably 10 cable flys and 20 dips / set

2.5 hrs later I went and kickboxed the pads for an hour.

Exhausted I took, 2 meletonin, 3 zma w/ gaba and drank some chamomile tea. Than i only slept for an hour between 4-5am today.*** This is the biggest set back ive had yet and i am NOT happy about it.

Last edited:
You know bro, I've had. A very similar exp. When I first started with ZMA, Meltonin,etc I slept like never before. Then all of a sidden like over night, itall started keeping me awake all nigjt long. Never did learn why, but as soon as I stopped taking it all I started sleeping again. Just my experience bit maybe help for you dude. Hope so anyway.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

I was natural until last week.... 4 years ago i was 170lbs, hard to bench body wt.

so heres my gonna win or get C cups trying cycle

1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
1-10 eq 200mg twice a week
1-4 katanadrol 150mg every day
4-10 provirone 25mg twice a day )
1-10 T-3 dose of 12.5mcg every day move up by 12.5mcg every 3 days till a max of 75mcg and taper back down week 9
2-4 clen 20mcg max dose of 120mcg
6-9 same as above

PCT
10-14 Clomid 25mg every day
10-14 Unleashed and post cycle 1 cap 3 times a day of each.
10-16 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals ( T-3 PCT)
10-14 forged steal full dose every day.
10-14 need2gaurd

derma, forma, phyto, armid on hand

1-14, cycle support, prostate support, rla, ala, multi, glutamine, leucine, taurine

please recommend anything else i should have on hand or consider for pct.

Oh yea, its all as good as it gets. Im running that silky smooth gentlemen's club anabolics
That's a good looking cycle bro. Def can tell needto designed it that shit is solid.

side note, 170 was the smallest ive been since 8th grade. yea, i was that kid. The one full grown in grade school. Been lifting sense 2nd year in highschool. (started with dave tsi)

Zed,

tried to mix it up this week leaving behind some of the principles that got me here. This was done in an effort to be able to burn more calories per workout.

yesterday was chest and chest only.

flat bench (90 sec rest)
stretch 135
wu 225*15
275*12
315*10
335*9
This is fuckin awsome bro. Gr8 numbers...LOL WU @ 225 FUCK ME bro!:evil:

incline bench
10*10 @ 205 target 45 sec rest:confused:Im not sure what youre sayin here man...

Flat fly one minute rest (these were done very slow controlled w/ lots of flexing throughout motion)
60*10
60*10
60*10
Fuck bro 60 Lb flat flys. You kill me bro!

super set

Decline cable and dips to failure for 4 sets
probably 10 cable flys and 20 dips / set
No additional weight here man:confused::confused:

2.5 hrs later I went and kickboxed the pads for an hour.

Exhausted YEAH I GUESS, DAM DUDE!I took, 2 meletonin, 3 zma w/ gaba and drank some chamomile tea. Than i only slept for an hour between 4-5am today.*** This is the biggest set back ive had yet and i am NOT happy about it.
This shit rocks PLJ. Dam nice write up!:evil:

Top Bottom