Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

thanks for the support,

by popular demand heres some insight on my workouts

Keep in mind these get switched regularly and i usually follow a few principles.

1.)Try and hit everything every 4 days.
2.)At least 2 muscle groups per workout
3.)roughly 400reps/muscle group per 8 days
4.)stager volume and strength work
5.)rest less than 1min on volume, less than 2 on strength

so a standard split i may do.
1.)chest volume/back heavy
2.)shoulders heavy/ arms volume
3.)legs heavy
4.)off
5.)back volume/chest heavy
6.)arms heavy/shoulders volume
7.)legs volume

by heavy, im not saying maxing out. But rather keeping reps 3-12. And using principles such as rest pause, mechanical drop sets, etc. 3,4 exercises.

volume probably includes some gvt 10*10, 5*20, 25,20,15,12,10,8. on a compound exercise. probably 2,3 more auxiliary exercise. with range 12,10,8. A lot of supersets on the volume portion as well.

so a volume leg workout.
squats.
wu
250*10, for 10 sets. 1 minute rest
standing calf raise on smith standing on platform working up to 275 on bar, 25,20,15,12,10,8
quad extension, 180 * 10. 4 sets. 1 minute rest
hamstring curl, 90,120,150 8-12

chest/back split
incline bench 10*10 205lbs
flat flys 3-4 * 10 prob 55ish
dips 3 to failure.. roughly 20ish

back
rack pull
wu, 7 275, 7 315, 5 365,5 405, 3 495
lat pull down
180 12, 200 10, 220 8
seated row
150 12, 170 10, 190 8,

i try to stagger width and thickness dominance on back, also try and stagger pectoral minor and major on chest

thanks for the support,

by popular demand heres some insight on my workouts

Keep in mind these get switched regularly and i usually follow a few principles.

1.)Try and hit everything every 4 days.
2.)At least 2 muscle groups per workout
3.)roughly 400reps/muscle group per 8 days
4.)stager volume and strength work
5.)rest less than 1min on volume, less than 2 on strength

so a standard split i may do.
1.)chest volume/back heavy
2.)shoulders heavy/ arms volume
3.)legs heavy
4.)off
5.)back volume/chest heavy
6.)arms heavy/shoulders volume
7.)legs volume

by heavy, im not saying maxing out. But rather keeping reps 3-12. And using principles such as rest pause, mechanical drop sets, etc. 3,4 exercises.

volume probably includes some gvt 10*10, 5*20, 25,20,15,12,10,8. on a compound exercise. probably 2,3 more auxiliary exercise. with range 12,10,8. A lot of supersets on the volume portion as well.

so a volume leg workout.
squats.
wu
250*10, for 10 sets. 1 minute rest
standing calf raise on smith standing on platform working up to 275 on bar, 25,20,15,12,10,8
quad extension, 180 * 10. 4 sets. 1 minute rest Bro I hate these muther fuckers. So dam bad for your knees espicially at this kind of weight. Would really like to see move to Fr Squats instead. A much better excersize for you anatomically. Just a thought.....
hamstring curl, 90,120,150 8-12

chest/back split
incline bench 10*10 205lbs
flat flys 3-4 * 10 prob 55ish
dips 3 to failure.. roughly 20ish:confused::confused: is this volume or intensity?

back
rack pull
wu, 7 275, 7 315, 5 365,5 405, 3 495 :confused::confused: is this volume or intensity?
lat pull down
180 12, 200 10, 220 8
seated row
150 12, 170 10, 190 8,

i try to stagger width and thickness dominance on back, also try and stagger pectoral minor and major on chest

Curious to see your responses bro.

chest example was volume. back was heavy. i use front squats on heavy leg day. that wt, i could get for over 20. so sets of 10 with flexing i feel is safe....

Pete your awesome. That's some serious work in the gym. By the look of Picture #2 it sure is paying off. You're looking very yoked! I can promise you that Zed speaks the truth of front squats. He steered me away from the leg extension not to long ago, and my knees are already feeling much better. I wish you the best of luck man, keep at it!!!

Ok bro, you know your limitiations, just be careful with those fuckers. They jack so many good peeps up.
Nice pic too btw. You gonna be some serious competitino on here bro. I hope everybody is paying attantion here....

thanks guys.

Im noticing that 155 people have viewed my log only a few different responders... freaking rick has like 20 million of both.

That means if this turns to a popularity contest we are all screwed or my content just sucks.

I've never kept a log, i gave a broad outlook of my workout principles in hopes of helping or giving ideas to those that need it. I doubt people really care how many sets and reps i do of each exercise. If anyone will find this helpful i will start. i THOUGHT that people may be interested in food ideas, rough outlines of workouts, pr updates and random thoughts (such as this). Im willing to answer ANY questions the best i can and will include any content people will be interested in reading.

Note: less than 1hr sleep last night, not sure why

Nice pic of your supps bro. What is that in the big clear plastic bag?
I for one would like to see your sets and reps.
Dont know about the popularity but I do know that you all will be judged partly on your logs too.
And hey bro RickO has been around for a long time so dont let that get to you.
Your log is looking good bro keep it up and dont be afraid to put in the details.
Gr8 job PLJ keep it up good bro and stay injury free!:evil:

Top Bottom