Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lowest calories cocktail

george cotman

I guess you guys like me watch everything you eat and drink while losing weight, I was wondering which are the cocktails with the lowest contain of calories you can consume on the weekend when you go out with your buddies, thanks you.

The season for celebrating is upon us, which means you probably have more occasions to drink than usual. If you're trying to watch your calorie intake, every cocktail menu is full of options that can add empty calories to your daily goal. So, here are 10 tasty cocktails that are all less than 200 calories.

1. Gimlet: 178 calories

2. Martini: 176 calories

3. Mojito: 168 calories

4. Paloma: 166 calories

5. Old Fashioned: 154 calories

6. Gin and Tonic: 148 calories

7. Sazerac: 136 calories

8. Vodka Soda: 96 calories

9. Rum and Diet: 96 calories

10. Champagne: 90 calories

The season for celebrating is upon us, which means you probably have more occasions to drink than usual. If you're trying to watch your calorie intake, every cocktail menu is full of options that can add empty calories to your daily goal. So, here are 10 tasty cocktails that are all less than 200 calories.

1. Gimlet: 178 calories

2. Martini: 176 calories

3. Mojito: 168 calories

4. Paloma: 166 calories

5. Old Fashioned: 154 calories

6. Gin and Tonic: 148 calories

7. Sazerac: 136 calories

8. Vodka Soda: 96 calories

9. Rum and Diet: 96 calories

10. Champagne: 90 calories

If you copy and paste mention the source (Fox News in this case)

Go with a clear liquor like vodka or gin and mix with soda water. Make sure you have a glass of water between alcoholic drinks too in order to help with hydration.

Listen to episode #113 of evolutionary radio podcast -> https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-113/
I explain how to drink alcohol so that it has the least negative impact on your physique as possible.

Your best option is going to be hard liquor (vodka, rye, rum, gin) mixed in calorie free mix like diet pop or club soda.

Stay away from beer, mixed drinks and coolers. Most of those drinks have over 250 calories for a single drink.

Top Bottom