Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowest calorie Alcohol / Mixed drink is??

JoNeS

I'm looking for something to give me a good fast buzz, but I don't wanna go over-boad on the empty calories.

I'm *off right now, so i'd like to go out with the bro's and drink again. But, i still wanna keep my abs, and not feel like complete shit the next day so I can't train.

So, whats the lowest calorie alcohol?

Unless you get drunk quick, nothing will give u a quick buzz w/out you getting too many empty calories.
Wine is probably the best bet. It has the least calories.
Or you can try a mix of Vodka and soda water! Beer is a no-no!
But I don't see a problem with going out once and a while to have a few drinks. Your body will not change over night ib/c of one night out of drinking.

Not a big drinker myself, but for social purposes a flavored stoli (orange, rasberry, cranberry....) with club soda as blueta2 mentioned is probably your best bet. 65 calories won't hurt once in a while. Love wine though. :)

alex2678 said:
Not a big drinker myself, but for social purposes a flavored stoli (orange, rasberry, cranberry....) with club soda as blueta2 mentioned is probably your best bet. 65 calories won't hurt once in a while. Love wine though. :)
^ Agreed :)

Ketel One Rock with Lime (of splash of Diet Tonic) ... Memories

Last edited:
Ketle One :)

5 years ago when the low carb thing wasn't really mainstream ordering a rum and diet always got me dirty stares. lol "You want a diet coke with the rum?" "Yes that's what I said."

Johnnie Walker is another one that's good. Make sure you know what you're ordering. When I was 21 I order a JW on rocks. They asked what label "Red, Black, Gold or Blue". I had no idea so I said Blue. What a fiasco that was when the tab came. 25 dollars a shot I think. Almost pissed my pants. And I was paying for my friends that night too.

alex2678 said:
Ketle One :)

5 years ago when the low carb thing wasn't really mainstream ordering a rum and diet always got me dirty stares. lol "You want a diet coke with the rum?" "Yes that's what I said."

Johnnie Walker is another one that's good. Make sure you know what you're ordering. When I was 21 I order a JW on rocks. They asked what label "Red, Black, Gold or Blue". I had no idea so I said Blue. What a fiasco that was when the tab came. 25 dollars a shot I think. Almost pissed my pants. And I was paying for my friends that night too.
"Ketel One"

wtf How did I misspell that :rolleyes:

You know what I use to LOVE

KNOB CREEK & Ginger ... :)

*Bunny* said:
KNOB CREEK & Ginger ... :)

omg... *drolling* over just the flavor and Ginger Ale (LOVE that stuff).

One night of drinking will not kill ur physique... make sure to get adeqate amounts of protein in throughout the night if u can! Pop some vitamins before u go to bed cuz the alcohol will flush alot of goodies out.

sgtslaughter said:
omg... *drolling* over just the flavor of *Bunny*
^^^ :) Hey hey hey !

:) :beer:

It's so good ... the Knob & Ginger... STRONG

sgtslaughter said:
One night of drinking will not kill ur physique... make sure to get adeqate amounts of protein in throughout the night if u can! Pop some vitamins before u go to bed cuz the alcohol will flush alot of goodies out.
^^ You're giving me tips for the end of the month when I take my 1st sips of the booze... :) I'll let you know how it goes after being untouched by alcohol for about 12 1/2 weeks ... :) Sesa in my purse & tons of water with & inbetween ever drink ...

WOO HOO!!!

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
You're giving me tips for the end of the month when I take my 1st sips of the booze... :) I'll let you know how it goes after being untouched by alcohol for about 12 1/2 weeks ... :) Sesa in my purse & tons of water with & inbetween ever drink ... WOO HOO!!!
uh huh :p :qt:

Stoli raspberry with soda water...1oz. is only 60 cals and nothing in the soda water, make sure they dont put tonic in there instead, huge difference, loaded with sugar.

Top Bottom