Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower abdominal isse

sergio_80

Hi guys, I have a friend dieting and lifting about two years, shredded , body fat 5%, type fitness, 73 kg, no water retention, he has two packs but the the third lower pack is not flat like the others, it's hipped little bit, most of the people he's been asked, told him its a dead skin.
What do you think?
Any solutions?

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

If it was literally dead they'd be massive trouble. Loose, sagging or dry skin maybe. You don't mention how old they are. In women, especially those who have had children, we see where the abdominal area has been stretched so much by childbirth that it never quite gets back to how it once was. More so if they have had more than one child.

In terms of actually flattening the lower part of the andominals try leg raises. The usual form but pushing the feet together.

If it was literally dead they'd be massive trouble. Loose, sagging or dry skin maybe. You don't mention how old they are. In women, especially those who have had children, we see where the abdominal area has been stretched so much by childbirth that it never quite gets back to how it once was. More so if they have had more than one child.

In terms of actually flattening the lower part of the andominals try leg raises. The usual form but pushing the feet together.

So he's in 30's, the skin is very normal, not dried or so, even he wasn't fat at all, I will tell him about the leg raises, and I will tell him also to try fat burner sprays for skin, it should work..

Here's the link to yohiflame -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/YohimFlame-Buy-2-Get-1-Free-p317.html

It's currently on a buy 2 get 1 free special.

Men generally have VERY stubborn fat in their lower abs and lower back. Very normal. It's almost impossible to get rid of it.

A good topical fat burner like yohiflame will help big time. Also, minimize stress levels and supplement with vitamin C. Cortisol is linked to belly fat storage.
[emoji106]

Top Bottom