Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low self esteem

rez

dont know what was up with that..but last nite just felt like shit. I dont know if has anything to do with my change in diet ie im taking in 20-25g carbs per day and exercised in the am weights w 30mins cardio, then walked home from work 45mins. can low carb diets make u feel shitty mentally..??

Yes, they can. I havn't experienced it personally.

If you just started the low carb diet wait a bit it will most likely pass and you will feel good again. Most people need to adjust and the first time is the worst.

how much clen can a female take? i was thinking of starting it but a PT told me that it fucks up ure central nerv system.
do u know how much to take and for how long?

I'd give it a few days. I typically feel awful for the first day or two, until I've gone into ketosis. Lethargic and somewhat down. But once the ketostix are turning I feel better. ECA can also help and is IMO a better option than clen, for more than one reason.

Any serious change in diet can make you go nuts for a little while ;)

Remember, you usually don't know if your going to like a diet until you've given it a week or 2.

can you tell me more about IMO..
also i dont think im nearly near ketosis i still eat around 20-25g carbs per day....and have been this way for about 2-3weeks. should i continue..i seem to be managing exept for this bad mood thing. i have been taking eca(my own creation from sudafed, asprine and no-dose) in the morning b4 trainig so thats keeps my hunger down.

If you're doing 20-25g of carbs a day, then you should go into ketosis in at most 4-5 days. Usually I can tell because I go from being depressed to elated. I aslo have a fruity, metallic taste in my mouth from the ketones. Buy some ketostix at a drugstore and check your urine for ketones, you may be eating more carbs than you think.
Suphedrine while chemically related to ephedrine is not the same thing. Get Xenadrine, HydroxyCut, or something of that type.
Some people can't deal with CKDs(I start going insane after about 4-5 weeks myself) and unless you're seriously overweight or are a bodybuilder more moderate approaches will probably work just fine for you. The Zone has also worked well for me and doesn't take much mental willpower, you just tend to be hungry. It's still easier for me to deal with than not being able to eat carbs.

in australia hydroxy and the like do not contain any ephadrine in - it is illegal here. Ive done hydroxy though..it was ok, but without the ephadrine..theres not much point...
ill do more research, but i thought the zone didnt allow carbs?!
i need to use my brain all day at work, so no crabs isnt really an option for me - ide probably get fired for being brain-dead

Top Bottom