Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low or high carb diet while female on anavar

ripped103

her goal is too add a little muscle and and get more striations in her body.she basically wants to get harder while adding some muscle.what will be th ideal amout of carbs for a woman that weighs 105 pounds and is 5-1.protein is fin but im not sure what her carb intake should be

me 2

i'm also wrestling with the carb intake question while on anavar (and in general). anyone? anyone? :p

come on somebody has to know she is taking in 100grams of carbs right now and 230 grams of protein spraed throughout the day and she takes 5 grams of creatine before and after workout

creatine and anavar are synergestic.but still nobody answered my question.well i guess she will have to experemint on her own.if anyone had any info please share.thanks in advance

While keeping the protein constant, try adding in 2 - 3 higher carb days. 150 - 170 grams on heavy lifting days, some before and some after.

Base the carb intake on how she looks. Increase until she starts putting on fat, then back it off. I'd still rotate. You have to find what works for her.

All androgens, particularly OX are nutrient repartitioning agents. They redirect food to muscle instead of fat whereas estrogen redirects food to fat storage. Thus, she can probably handle more carbs on a cycle and not worry about increased fat deposition.

W6

Top Bottom