Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Fat diets = Low Hormone regulation? A question.......

The Darkness

Hi there

Would natural testosterone levels/GH suffer on a diet like this when trying to build muslce and keep fat minimal:

36% Protein 50% Carbs 14% Fat

I am asking this because I have naturally high hormones and I am trying to keep them low, in just over a year(1 year and 2 months) of lifting I went from 8% bf at 181lbs to 207.5lbs at 12% bf today naturally with this diet.

What difference to those gains would a diet consisting of higher fat made - in terms of its effects on hormones?

Thanks guys

Diet looked fine for bulking, you don't want too much fat while bulking as it can and will be stored as fat very easily when you're eating in caloric excess. You probably could have gone up to 20% fat or so but I'd suggest no more.

You can gain muscle on a CKD type diet(high fat/low carb) but it requires that you pigout on carbs during the weekends and if you're not willing to do that then the diet won't work correctly.

Replacing some of your unnecessarily high amount of protein with low GI carbs will improve your gains and your workouts.

Top Bottom