x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

low fat diets bad?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about low fat diets bad? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I've always thought that fat was bad for us and that fat made us fat. everything sold is always advertised as low fat or no fat. Now I'm reading around and some of you are saying that isn't true. so can someone explain to me their reasoning for fat being actually good for us and if you disagree tell me why.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

low fat diets bad?

I've always thought that fat was bad for us and that fat made us fat. everything sold is always advertised as low fat or no fat. Now I'm reading around and some of you are saying that isn't true. so can someone explain to me their reasoning for fat being actually good for us and if you disagree tell me why.

Re: low fat diets bad?

no no no no no! this war on fat has been going on since the 70's in the USA and look where it has gotten us. every commercial is low fat or no fat blah blah blah. fat is not the enemy. we need good fats. the reason fats are so awesome is they won't spike insulin and increase insulin resistance like non natural carbs or sugars will.

now the problem is bad fats and refined fats are being drenched in our foods and used as preservatives which fucks everything up. so stick with GOOD FATS
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Every fad diet is bad simply cos it's a fad.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

You need fat but it has to be balanced. So it's both true and false. Most Americans get way too much fat, which is also the most dense macronutrient at 9 calories per gram compared to 4 calories per gram for carbs and protein. So that's why so many people end up with 3 to 4000 calories per day without eating a whole lot and are fat as fuck You have to balance your macros properly
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

You absolutely neet fats in your diet. This is a biochemical necessity, and I an not sure how anyone could sanely argue otherwise. The reason people become fat is from consuming in excess of their caloric needs.

Dietary fat does not make you fat just like dietary cholesterol does not give you high cholesterol. You just need to focus on the right fats. Low fat diets have been popular since the 90's but somehow people keep getting fatter and fatter. Seems to me like the low fat diets are not working.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Banned

I am completely confident that there should be enough fat in your diet. Fats are just as important to us as proteins and carbohydrates. I watch my diet because muscle growth is important to me. Now I get all my food from a company that delivers me food. They only give me healthy and dietary food with enough fat.